Are you ready to party like a grow star?

Summer doldrums gotcha down? Great news! The 8 years of OverGrow anniversary is right around the corner! Haven’t heard of this event? Here’s what happened last year.

I’m currently working on the stickers for this years event and I need your help OG’s. I’ve only got a couple weeks to finalize and order the stickers, please take a look what is available so far and vote for the one you like best. The top 3 sticker voted for in this round will move to the second round where 5 new stickers will be provided to vote on. After the second round of voting the top 2 stickers will be printed to be given away at the event.

Here’s the first round to vote on:

Click on the picture you want to vote for.

All of the OverGrow logo’s voted on will be made available for the top three winners of the contestants to select from for their t-shirt prizes. The return of the OverGrow tree of life logo sticker is already set for production. In the coming weeks I will be setting up a prize provider list so that all OG’s that want to can sign up to add to the prize list.

Do you have an idea for an OverGrow logo? Please share so that I can work it into the next voting round.

August 1st 2024 the 8 years of OverGrow anniversary begins and lasts all month, there will be hundreds of stickers, prizes, t-shirts, seeds and more given away. I hope to see you there.

Peace to all the people of OverGrow

Have a great weekend. :sunglasses:

47 Likes

Really Nice Work !

Number 1 was my first, of course… simple with all the info needed. Then # 6 just for shits n giggles.

If I saw anybody wearing that as a shirt… high fives and puff puff pass

I have a tattoo, 1. And I’m not planning more. But it might be interesting for the well-inked, to devise a Tattoo for OG’rs

Has anybody moved that idea around the creative circles?

6 Likes

I really like them all but 1&2 are the best that aren’t too cartoony for my liking. @Heliosphear if there is anything I can do to help please lmk. OG and it’s members have done a lot for me and I like to pay it back whenever possible

2 Likes

I prefer 10 over 1, because the leaves on 1 look less than healthy.

Smib

3 Likes

Will there be anything for sale (shirts or stickers) just to purchase outright or is it all giveaways?

1 Like

Excellent work… Love them all, But voted for one…just so you know

1 Like

Thank you so much once again, @Heliosphear, for everything you do for the OverGrow community! And, of course, the stickers are awesome!

That’s right.

4 Likes

There will be t-shirts for sale with 20 OverGrow logo’s to choose from.
IMG_3304

There will be stickers available with 10 logo’s to choose from for purchase.

All products I offer for sale will be ordered from sticker mule and shipped directly to the buyer with a receipt. I don’t make money off of these products or OG’s, everything I do for OverGrow is non profit.

Gotta go mow the lawn, have a great weekend. :sunglasses:

37 Likes

Thanks for sharing the information @Heliosphear! Please tag me in a link when that time comes as I’d love to purchase stickers and shirts

3 Likes

Thank you for everything your doing… @Heliosphear …for real

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive vibrations @Heliosphear , much respect!
:v::grin:

3 Likes

A critic : Why not representing in the sticker(s) the band of fools we are here, more. OG is a true firework, sometimes it even burn a bit lol, but the diversity and the mass is why OG is OG since the genesis after all.

The strict opposite to the lonely dragon, astronaut or gorilla … it’s a true stoner’s asylum today. And it’s cool ^^

Now you can throw me stones :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks as well for everything your doing for OG brother we all appreciate it @Heliosphear

2 Likes

These all look great @Heliosphear. I like the one that’s on fire.

2 Likes

Awesome @Heliosphear. But the choice is way too hard for this first round already :laughing:

1 Like

You mean something more like this?

8 Likes

On the concept only ^^

4 Likes

I’m in that picture more than once.

6 Likes

7 has my vote :sunglasses:

1 Like

Definitely like #1.

1 Like