8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

First podcast sounded good brother! Thanks for putting yourself out there and continuing with some amazing energy, it’s awesome.

And I’ll reiterate what @Coffin_Dodger said, awesome entries from everyone so far! Super impressed with all of them.

15 Likes

Hell yeah botha!
Just cast to my overhead in the grow room and gave er a listen while doin the chores.

Lovin the vibe bro. Very laid back. I dig it.
You sounded confident. Good on you. Had to have been tough. It’s also very personal to me; as in, putting a voice to this amazing person that I’ve known only on these forums.
A great introduction to say the least!
I’ll say it again…
It’s so fricken awsome that ya finally got this ball rolling!
Only one way to go now bud…up!
:smiley:

32 Likes

You got that half lebowski half northern exposure dj tone down Solid @Heliosphear :star: Perfect voice for a podcast

11 Likes

Good job on the podcast @Heliosphear! Cool to hear the voices behind the names

7 Likes

That was a delight as I am stuck in trim jail… thank you for making this podcast and look forward to many more!!!

5 Likes

Garden:
My front garden now -

32 Likes

Pet:

My Maui expressing his feelings about a random firework weeks after the 4th of July.

31 Likes

Art:

The fine art of a properly administered chest scratch.

25 Likes

Nice man ! @Heliosphear that was good.

2 Likes

Nice!! So pleased you made it happen :star_struck:
You have a lovely voice, I look forward to hearing more of it. :green_heart::seedling::green_heart:

4 Likes

Garden entry, Moonflower blossom.

24 Likes

Art: seal prints

Garden:

Cannabis: mendo purps x blackberry widow f3 from CSI

Pet: RIP

36 Likes

Here is some artwork.
The Big Guy is the true OG!!

13 Likes

Excellent opening episode! Kudos to you @Heliosphear. Just listened to it with my headphones. Clear audio, no noise and great presentation.

It has already been mentioned: a wonderful warm voice!

All it needs is an opening theme :musical_note:. I’m sure there are some talented producers on OG that could help with that.

27 Likes

Art entry.

22 Likes

Art Entry - This is a graphite, charcoal and white gel pen piece I did a few years ago. I don’t draw much any more but I’ll pick it up about once a year or so.

41 Likes

That is awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Pet entry.

20 Likes

Some really great photos so far…well done OG!

Art

Garden

Cannabis

Pet

51 Likes

Loved the podcast. Keep it up!

6 Likes