8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

I just tag the shit outta everyone I can think of when I see sweet giveaways like this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s more of a fundraiser for the server fund

So when the auction starts, try to support our community

And get some great swag

9 Likes

thanks for the awesome giveaway @Budderton the biker kush will be :fire:

4 Likes

TST will be creating sock accounts to get on that Biker Kush list. He was always talking about that one. Haha

8 Likes

Thanks :blush: @Budderton for the cool wiki for us all to get a chance at them beans 🫘! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

What’s this wiki everyone keeps commenting about? Still learning much about OG :sweat_smile:

I figured it out and earned a badge :sunglasses:

5 Likes

234/251 on this thread - sad that it is USA and Canada only - :uk: :uk: :uk: :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for @Terpsnpurps for the tag.
Thank you @Budderton for the chance
Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag brother! As much of a kushanista as I am, and am literally drooling over this offering, I will refrain from entry so some other lucky soul can acquire these… I’d grow the heck out of them but have too much of a backlog to do it soon, and I don’t want to be greedy.
:v:

Edit: I dreamed about these, and woke up feeling greedy, so I put my name on the list after all :sweat_smile::raised_hands:

10 Likes

Well if I happen to win I’d be happy to share @herojuana.tom

4 Likes

I’m going to follow and want to support the podcast however I can! I’m new to this community and already feel at home with a bunch of good folks.

Also ty @Budderton for the chance — if I ended up winning you know it’ll be documented and interactively contributed to by this community!

Oh, and I’ll go $60! @Gadarien

17 Likes

Thanks for the tag. @Terpsnpurps

3 Likes

Thanks @Budderton for the chance brother!

Grundle

4 Likes

@Budderton how cool of you to throw these up. Thanks man.

4 Likes

I truly appreciate all the thanks and kind words but I feel like all the comments are taking away attention from the auction by @Rhai88 that is offering some awesome selections for a worthwhile cause. Let’s keep those bids going!
:v::canada:

18 Likes

Sallll good. I can link to the auction later. I knew people were going to be uploading photos and what not. Plus I mean that’s a sweet pack you put up. Can’t blame everyone. Haha

16 Likes

Art

Garden

27 Likes

Cannabis

24 Likes

Art

17 Likes

Pet

20 Likes