8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

Hey all post #234 @blowdout2269 @emeraldgreen @kgrim @carty @raintoday @luxton @Bronek89 @mrgreenthumb @Pawsfodocaws

8 Likes

I rarely sign up for giveaways but this is to good to miss. Thanks @Budderton :v:

13 Likes

Thanks for the tag man.

2 Likes

Than I s fo r the tag @420noob, I got on the list earlier

2 Likes

Wow, thank you for the chance!! Generosity in the middle of generosity!!

OGTW :metal:

4 Likes

Thank you @Budderton for the opportunity.

Good Luck to everyone ! ! !

2 Likes

What number can I find the auction? Surprised I missed this as I have been obsessed with OG since I started a month ago.

3 Likes

Here you go, bud! @JonPott :smiley:

10 Likes

I will go $85 :us_outlying_islands: for the acution @Coffweed

12 Likes

@Coffweed Welcome to the community, Thank you for being a supporter of OverGrow. There definitely is a bunch of good folks here, Welcome home. :smiley:

Ding! Ding!! Ding!!! When the bell rings stickers get their wings.
IMG_3710 IMG_3711 IMG_3712
Congratulations Winners! @Longtooth @LedZeppelin @Kasper0909 Please PM me an address to send your sticker to. :partying_face:

@Budderton Thank You for sharing from the heart, ain’t nothing that can take away from a @Rhai88 Auction. :sunglasses:

Link o’ the day:

@LouDog420 ”This thread has raised over $7,500 for St. Jude.”

36 Likes

Great opening podcast @Heliosphear …love the “overnight FM voice”…and yes, take that as a compliment!

14 Likes

Animal

my cat ellis.

26 Likes

@Heliosphear great podcast. Look forward to the next episode.

Pet photo. She had a long 4 day camping trip. She was a good girl.:+1::v:

30 Likes

Hit the nail on the head with that one.
1990 Pump up the volume pirate radio at its finest :ok_hand:
Well done @Heliosphear will be following along fosho!
Does the Patreon yearly server donation have anything we need to link to here at OG?
Or will the auto pay take care of all that?

9 Likes

Cannabis
Grape Runtz Candy #1, she was a good ole gal, may she rest in peace… :cry:

52 Likes

Hey :wave: @Heliosphear can you send us all a link :link: to the podcast or where can we find it? :ok_hand::joy::+1::face_with_monocle::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

https://youtube.com/@overgrowpodcast

7 Likes

Art:

Cannabis:

Garden:

Pets:

37 Likes

That a bomb ass first grow :heart_eyes:. Great job

4 Likes

Just listened to the the podcast @Heliosphear . You did great man! Definitely have the voice for it. I’d love to see this become a regular thing. OG news, member guest spots, growroom diary highlights, lots of fun possibilities there. Can’t wait for the next one!

11 Likes