8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

Nice win Bobbie! Couldn’t happen to a nicer lady!

Great giveaway @Budderton.

7 Likes

Congrats @Bobgrows! :partying_face: :vulcan_salute:
Hell of a giveaway, You rock @Budderton!

@Heliosphear Another great episode brotha!
Hope everyone had a great day!

Cannabis entry

Art entry

29 Likes

Garden

22 Likes

Oh wow!!
Thank you @Budderton !
Yes 42 the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything "!!

I really needed this today!
Thank you everyone! :v::green_heart:

36 Likes

Well done. Congratulations

4 Likes

My pet entry , Remington !

43 Likes

Gaining some Karma with the number 42! Awesomeness @Bobgrows !
And Remington is looking dapper in his styling hat!
:v::grin:

8 Likes

Congrats @Bobgrows ! And with #42 to boot! Douglas Adams is my favorite author/Hitchhikers guide is my favorite series by far. Thanks for the giveaway @Budderton !

8 Likes

Fantastic @Heliosphear midnight caller - Your voice reminds me of this old TV show and was great to see the pictures from the thread as a slide show - Loved it :smiley: :green_heart: :green_heart:
Thanks for your hard work in making this a reality - here’s to many more :clap: :clap: :grinning: :100: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

garden

pet

art lol

congrat @bobgrows thanks @Budderton

25 Likes

Brain the size of a planet
images

Thanks @Budderton for reminding us of the answer!!
Congrats @Bobgrows on a great win :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

I like all of the entries so far. Nice job everybody!
I have some art to share. Just something I made this for my wife as a birthday present a few years back. It’s called the Robotanist. It’s made of old machine parts, electronics parts, and other bits and pieces. Some of you may recognize a few of the components. Everything is pressed, soldered, or threaded to fit & the copper bits are torched and pounded out pieces of copper wire. Ultimately just a bunch of stuff I had laying around. Complete w/ robotany tool pouch and, if you look closely, the flowers are planted in ball bearing soil for a 100% bionic, oil-only grow. Thanks for looking. :+1:

46 Likes

Less than an hour left.

Currently at $85

I will close the wiki in the last 15 minute and if anyone would like to bid please do so by comment.

17 Likes

Welcome dude !

4 Likes

Really love the Robotanist - what a wonderful gift to your better half!!

5 Likes

Ding! Ding!! Ding!!! It’s sticker time!
IMG_3927
IMG_3928 IMG_3929
Congratulations Winners! @BCC @pine @mainerJ Please PM an address to send your sticker to.
Thank you for the kind words on the Second PODcast episode. I’m exhausted got sleep…

Have a Fantastic Wednesday ya’ll.

34 Likes

Thanks, glad ya like it.

4 Likes

I’m not into podcasts at all, but I’ll give these first few a listen. I know it can be a pain in the ass to get out there. Feel like I have to support the first few episodes. Haha

6 Likes

If we can get that podcast on spotify eventually… I’ll be listening at work! :wink:

Lot one is over congrats to our highest bidder @JonPott

I will be in contact with your shortly to gather your details and relay them to the rest!

24 Likes

Loving the podcasts, I gotta say that it’s more than a little surreal when you see someone share your artwork, photo or whatever in their content. Thank you and all of the guys working in the background to keep OG, OG’in!

12 Likes