8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

Art:

Cannabis:

Pets:

30 Likes

Count me in… :slight_smile:

Art:

Cannabis:

Garden:

Pet:

34 Likes

Art

34 Likes

It’s nice to put a voice to the name brother.
:+1:t3::facepunch:t3::v:t3:

17 Likes

Happy Anniversary Overgrow
Thank You @Heliosphear , Donors and Thanks to everyone involved in making this place so dope :green_heart:
Cana

Garden

Pet

Art

38 Likes

Our first lot ends today. Current bid is $85.

32 Likes

Out of likes :green_heart::green_heart: I hope this auction and the many that follow absolutely crush for Overgrow!! OGTWWL!!

7 Likes

AI art -

21 Likes

Episode 2, with music and pictures from this contest. If you don’ see your picture this time… it will be in the next one
I got Family stuff to do so I won’t be back till late tonight, OverGrow the world with Love.

50 Likes

Love it! Hope it becomes a regular thing!

9 Likes

Listening to the new episode now!! Great pictures everyone!! Thank you @Heliosphear for working so hard on these episodes. These are awesome!!!

7 Likes

Another good one @Heliosphear …love the photos, and again, you got a great voice for this. Makes me relaxed just listening to you my friend!

12 Likes

Great second podcast @Heliosphear ! You have a very soothing voice brother, in a great narration kind of way. I dig the addition of some music for the intro/outro! Keep it up my friend, I can tell they will just be getting better with each one.

9 Likes

The official voice of overgrow

9 Likes

The pictures made me really happy!

6 Likes

I know right? Now every time I read a post from @Heliosphear , it’s in his voice in my head! The James Earl Jones of OverGrow…

So I just closed the wiki for a pack of Biker Kush from Karma. We got 78 sign ups( you just squeaked in @Kgrim :grin:). I put the random generator to task and this is what it spilled out, I can’t F-ing believe it.

Nevermind my spelling mistake in the search bar (I’m doing a little high right now), if you’re a fan of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, then you know…

Congrats @Bobgrows ! You were lucky enough to be on the answe to "the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.”:grin: Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person! Shoot me an address to send to, in PM, and I’ll get that pack of Biker Kush off to you!

Thanks to everyone that signed up! Don’t forget there’s an active action still underway with some great selections!
:v::grin::canada:

48 Likes

Nice win @Bobgrows and thanks for the shot at some good Karma @Budderton .

11 Likes

@Budderton So long and thanks for all the fish! :wave:t3:
Nice score! @Bobgrows :grin: Congrats!! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Heck of a win @Bobgrows!! Enjoy the beans!! 42 too. The answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. Haha

9 Likes

Congratulations @Bobgrows killer score!!

4 Likes