8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

@BTYGMO :us: $75 @Thurgood

8 Likes

Hopefully, I did this right if anything was wrong let me know. Thank you for the opportunity!!!

7 Likes

Let’s give this a shot

Cannabis:

Pet:

Garden: (my first sunflower)

Art:
(my Mrs’ daughter, who usually despises the fact that I breathe, made this ashtray for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

40 Likes

Well done!

Yes the bidding stays open until tomorrow 6pm MST.

7 Likes

My late art entry.
I was waiting on the creator to give me the ok to use.

This was made for us by @Low.Poly when we lost our beloved Rain back in May very unexpectedly. I’m no artist, but this blew my mind.
Thank you :green_heart:

34 Likes

I want, no… NEED one of those shirts!

6 Likes

Pet Rigby

24 Likes

Bud
Sour 60

26 Likes

@mota Watch Ong Bok

@JonPott you are correct, brother! 2 and 3 were out of left field from the first.
You ever see Chocolate?
The girl has autism and learns by watching people fight. Ends up fighting a kid with Tourette’s and his ticks make it hard for her to learn. Awesome fight!

I’ve watched a good amount of things through that site with no issues. Just click play, close tab/window that opens, hit play again.

1 Like

Pet:
My best buddy, little Floyd :heart:

Art:
‘Shark tooth’, Mt. Mansfield, VT.

Garden:
Some pretty weeds in my yard.

Cannabis:
terple x platinum kush breath.

34 Likes

Awwww yeah it’s PODcast time! Episode 003 Say something nice about your neighbor.

Todays episode is a reading of the “say something nice about your neighbor” by @DirtySlowToes <—- Thank you for making this awesome thread!

Today is a two-fer… The world wide premier of @DougDawson BOG LSD co-op seed run.

I’m gonna take a couple days off to rest and rejuvenate. Thank you to everyone for your kind words and support. :green_heart:

Have a great weekend! :sunglasses:

48 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear For everything you do for all of us. Have a good weekend dude

8 Likes

This rules, you’re an awesome husband

4 Likes

Woohoo Thank You @Heliosphear

20 Likes

Auction lot #2 ends today at 2024-08-10T01:00:00Z

(Click / Hover over the time and date to see your time zone.)

Thank you all for your interest and helping to support a great cause.

16 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear , now that is an awesome sticker!

21 Likes

Congratulations! And I wish you to stay afloat. It’s really cool that I slept with you! I like it guys

5 Likes

@Heliosphear You have excellent penmanship. I enjoy getting OG mail because your never sure what’s inside the envelope!

29 Likes

Pet

Kevin (RIP)- a handsome angel :innocent:

27 Likes

Submitting for Flowers category;

Flower from my garden! @Heliosphear

32 Likes