8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

That is a lovely nasturtium, do you know the pheno? Have plenty of them in my garden, but this would make a lovely addition :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

@BTYGMO I got to get in on this with $85 @Mattman :us:

3 Likes

No idea actually, someone gifted me a box of seeds and I just tossed them in willy nilly lol.
Have red & orange ones

5 Likes

Didn’t know where to put this, hope it’s ok here… @CADMAN posted these shirts and who doesn’t hate what fentanyl has done to our society, so I ordered one. Got the shirt in TWO days, from BC to Ontario, and the 2nd shirt was thrown in.
Anyone else want one (you KNOW you do) just PM CADMAN

26 Likes

Well Played lol… The cap junkie log jam was what I was really liking. I’m gonna have to put my money where my mouth is lol

3 Likes

I am excited to see what’s in the next auction! :grin:

6 Likes

Congrats to @Mattman on Auction lot #2!

I will be reaching out to shortly to gather your info!

Your donation is much appreciated!

26 Likes

Pet

30 Likes

Cannabis. My first grow if I’d have known what I know now I would still have these plants.

35 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 I’m just happy I could help!

7 Likes

Congratulations @Mattman ! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks man.

3 Likes

Anyone know of a backdoor to the youtubes? Keeps stating I need to sign in and no account. Thank you in advance🍻

2 Likes

Just won’t let me play on here, booo

3 Likes

Mini auction lot #3

34 Likes

Hello! Here are my photo entries:
Cannabis:

Garden:

Pets:

Art:

36 Likes

45.00 dollars @CanuckistanPete

3 Likes

Art

Garden

35 Likes

Art

Bud

Puppies

2024 garden, everything inside the red is cannabis!

42 Likes

Was going to post a pic of a plant but the files too large anyone able to resize it for me and send it back. I’m clueless when it comes to that . Lol

3 Likes