8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

@Budderton mall arrived.
Thank you for the extras! Much appreciated!

38 Likes

Those 8 year anniversary stickers are awesome looking, really hoping to win one!

10 Likes

Thanks, @Heliosphear :+1:
Dm sent

2 Likes

@NDNCHILD your shirts are in production.

@belleswell your shirts are in production

@Thetravler your shirts are in production

20 shirts have been order, each one generated $5 donation to World Central Kitchen to help support those in a need. $100 goal has been reached.

Thank You to everyone who has helped supply 3,500 meals for those in need. :sunglasses:

Now that the goal has been met, all shirt orders donations will go to OverGrow.

Let the sticker chain begin! Whats that you say?
I name a person to start the chain @Illicitmango This person wins the first sticker and gets to choose the next winner. That winner chooses the next winner, this continues until 5 stickers are given away.

Winners of Sticker Chain #1

1. @Illicitmango please name the next winner. If you choose someone who has already won a sticker, you will be asked to select someone else. :smiley:

Gonna be a busy day, gotta go finish filling out envelopes and stuffing them with stickers and run to the postoffice. 4 more stickers will been given away around 4:20PM today by random number generator. PODcast 003 re-do will be released today… uhhhh when I get a chance. :sunglasses:

The first historical OverGrow question will be posted tomorrow. First one who gets the answer correct win a 8 years of OverGrow sticker.

Have a fantastic Tuesday! :smiley:

35 Likes

It really ties the tent together!

42 Likes

Wow, I wasn’t expecting the sticker to be that big

4 Likes

I think I get one for donating. If you like I will have it sent to you.

7 Likes

I appreciate you, buddy. I don’t need one bad enough to ask for it, but I’ll definitely put one up if I win one. If I get to it before my kids stick it to the floor or something lol. Thanks anyway, though

7 Likes

Someone just triggered the OverGrow instant goodness sticker giveaway *looks over at @Hashpants * Congratulations @Jim You have been gifted a 4x4 8 years of OverGrow sticker!
Please PM an address to send your sticker to.

Ya’ll be good to yourself. OverGrow the World with Love. :sunglasses:

38 Likes

Thanks, you guys are awesome!

15 Likes

You can’t say no to that kind of love @jim. Such good people all of you are. I already have a sticker so don’t even try it lol

9 Likes

Man I’m really hoping for a sticker :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: 2 cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure you have them all. :metal:t4:

Hell you have the first sticker I ever had made for overgrow in that tent!

Throwback!

@NDNCHILD damnnnn… almost a shirt for every day of the week! :star_struck: :star_struck:

@Heliosphear That one you made of the earth surround by herb is pretty damn awesome.

17 Likes

I appreciate them too! What else am I going to look at in my tent? :laughing:

10 Likes

A few pics, tbh by the time I scroll down I’ve forgotten what it said up top but I’m good for sharing pics.

0bd8c3fa91008042e99ec1218cdfc05a9fcbe218_2_690x381 _20221105_204837
Spectrums analyser ^^^ aka a compact disc :crazy_face:

48 Likes

Thank you for the sticker @Heliosphear i really appreciate it! Definitely going in my OG sticker keeper until i have a permanent spot for her.

Sticker chain… hmmm… would @420noob like one?

13 Likes

That butterfly is absolutely gorgeous! Your cannabis is nice to and all :rofl: Monster colas!!!

6 Likes

Why yes @Illicitmango I’d love one! Do I need to pass hmmm @carty interested?

8 Likes

I’ve a few others you might like.

40 Likes

Yes to all of this!!! If I could train bees to pollinate my cannabis, I would :rofl:

Thanks for all the bug pics @Star_Dog

7 Likes