8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

I’ll bid $70 @Gadarien sorry but I like them :grin::grin::grin:

10 Likes

I needed to read that today, yall aint selfish

8 Likes

Art

semi abstract pic of an outdoor plant, i think its cool for the art category?

Cannabis

Apple Fritter automatic, early flowering

Garden

Plumeria youngling, grown from a cutting.

Pets

My fluffball

26 Likes

And here we go. Finally picked some pics! @Heliosphear
Garden: keeping it OG (overgrown :upside_down_face:)

Pet: Aphrodite (afro for short)

Cannabis: Jack’s Lemon Cake (plant “B”) from @Kushking902

47 Likes

Beautiful plant! That’s grown outside?
I also like Afro. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks! No, grew it indoors, but the outside pics were way better!
Yeah! She’s a cutie! Also, she’s a small chicken, so twice as cute :laughing: Was looking for a good one of my favorite cat and ran across that pic!

6 Likes

@Heliosphear I listened to baked in Alaska last night before I went to sleep. Your description of smoking Alaska thunder fuck has me thinking I’ll be dropping some of @JohnnyPotseed skull fuck seeds this weekend. Damn bro great episode.

14 Likes

HA! is not a complete sentence.

5 Likes

Winners of Sticker Chain #1

1. @Illicitmango
  2. @420noob
  3. @Carty please name the next winner. If you choose someone who has already won a sticker, you will be asked to select someone else. :smiley:

Is it really Hot outside where you are? Sheesh can’t even mow the lawn before I goto work… oh wait I’m OK with that. :rofl:

Now where was we?.. Oh yes Historical OverGrow Question #1
Who was Twitlow? And how did the 77 get their name?
Two questions, One sticker on the line. If you have already won a sticker, please choose a person of your choice to receive the sticker. :sunglasses:

I gotta go pass out some tracking numbers for shirts and head to work, ya’ll keep those awesome pictures coming. It’s been two weeks since we got started, only one week to go. :smiley:

I’ll update the sticker winners list when I get home late tonight, Have a fantastic day! :v:

31 Likes

Was it Shabang for 1 and named after Aeric77 for 2?

4 Likes

Just beat me

3 Likes

~s~ is what I found for 1
And aeric 77 for 2

4 Likes

Congratulations @GallacreekD66 both answers correct! Please send me a PM with address to send your sticker to.

Thanks for playing @DougDawson as your reward for getting #2 correct. This movie has the all time most views of any movie I’ve ever made.

26 Likes

Lol, interesting.

3 Likes

Just so I dont think I am going crazy here, ~S is ~Shabang is he not. Looks like in post one they used his name and then abriviated it to ~S to save some typing or am I nuts here?

7 Likes

I do believe they r the same

3 Likes

OK cool, that was always my impression. When @Heliosphear said I got #2 correct it left me scratching my head, lol.

6 Likes

With a wet noodle?

3 Likes

16 Likes

Who’s the guy in the video?

1 Like