8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

Very cool pics! Just having a conversation with a friend about dog competitions. Do you typically give Penny treats to get her to run the track or beatings? I figure beatings as I have 8 dogs and they ain’t moving without a little kita but my buddy was like nope the owners do it with treats. I can only imagine sitting there eating scooby snacks with let’s say Penny and I’m taking bt’s…Penny is not running track so how do you make her run track? If you need to keep it in the dms I can dig.:beers:

4 Likes

Positive reinforcement.

12 Likes

Some dogs are food driven, some are praise driven… In my years with a rescue, I haven’t seen a third option, but there very well be one (other than not being driven by anything, that’s frustrating). So, you either hold a treat over the bar to jump or stand behind it ready to praise her coming over it to you, starting at 1 bar so she can walk over, and get praise/treat, and go up in bars from there :grin:

Just my baked 2 cents

(any chance to show off a pic of my big guy too, haha)

38 Likes

u can always frame it. I’m not big on t shirts so I did that for the og shirts i’ve won. they really tie a grow room together :wink: :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m a professional trainer — it’s amazing what you can do with a food motivated dog. All positive reinforcement, watching/paying attention to the dog (and ideally the other way around as you are valuable to them for food or love or play) — just imagine if I told you that if you sat on this one park bench that I’d give you a thousand bucks and a thousand pot seeds of the most wonderful genetics. Every time. Then make that track the park bench for the doggos. Training animals is a good time with a stick of sting cheese ;).

13 Likes

dude dog? if so I could think of a 3rd motivation. lol

3 Likes

Hahaha true, but like us humans, when that gets involved, usually their brains aren’t :rofl:

5 Likes

Bud pic entry.

14 Likes

IMG_4294 IMG_4295 IMG_4296 IMG_4297 IMG_4298 IMG_4299 IMG_4300 IMG_4301 IMG_4302 IMG_4303
Congratulations Winners of the one of a kind collectors item “8 years of OverGrow” sticker.
@Trae1170 @Gho13 @Piter @503BudMan @Sailorboy @Hapi @Coffin_Dodger @Organical @DirtySlowToes @Villiager
Please PM an address to send your sticker to. If you have already received a sticker or you don’t want the sticker Please name the person you would like to give your sticker to.

Have a lazy Sunday Evening. :sunglasses:

45 Likes

Woo! I was really hoping to get one of these stickers! Thanks @heliosphear !

7 Likes

You can count on it, or my name isn’t…

Congrats to all the winners in another epic month long celebration :tada:

7 Likes

Congrats to all the winners👍
And all the chances, @Heliosphear

4 Likes

Friendly reminder that our Lot #5 ends 2024-08-19T01:00:00Z over 90+ beans available in this lot!

:arrow_forward: Up to this point all shipping details have been relayed from our lot winners to our donors and packages should be landing soon! I thank everyone for a smooth process!

I do apologize for my delay on shipping as I’ve been swamped with work, setting back up for indoor cultivation, and am in the process of buying land not an excuse just very busy… All my envelopes/packages are in the mail as of today.

26 Likes

Congrats to our Auction lot #5 winner @Pixie65!

I will reach out to you shortly to collect your details!

:rotating_light: Our last auction will be posted tomorrow!

32 Likes

Congratulations @Pixie65! You kick ass dude!!!

8 Likes

Yeah @Mattman that was a bargain :v::v: I was waiting for the sniper but no one showed :v::v::v:

11 Likes

I’m excited to see the final auction items! Congratulations @Pixie65 :partying_face:

7 Likes

Hell yeah, and hot DAMN! :metal: That’s how you start a backwards weekend! Great news to wake up to. PM with details incoming.

Thanks again for all you do making this place great, @Heliosphear , and all the same to the rest of the generous donors! Great canniversary so far, as to be expected from such fine folks. Appreciate the lot of y’all

Congrats to the rest of y’all, too
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

12 Likes

Current Total raise so far from Auctions to Support OverGrow $160 total from shirts so far $35

@Rhai88 please add 1 Pack of Celtic LSD (BOG LSD x Celtic Stone) and 1 Pack of Blueberry Terpnado (Coastal Blueberry (@SHSC-1) X BOG Sour grape) to the next auction.

@luxton your shirt is in production

@Fortman420 your shirt is in production

Have a Great Week! :sunglasses:

PS Thank You @ix3u for the incredible hand made Tray.

I Love it!!! And with Awesome stickers… going right on the grow cab wall. :smiley: Smokin some BOG LSD on the Tray.

26 Likes

I’m literally dancing in my chair right now :smiley: I can’t wait!

Thank you everyone, and Happy Birthday, OG!!!

14 Likes