8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

Then i would say Categorie Garden
Limon Blanco - Khalifa in front left - Lemon terps
Mango Lassi - Karma Genetics in front right
All 4 other Plants are Glookies… From Barneys Farm… look like they are different genetics…^^

32 Likes

Well done my brother

:+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Wow, gorgeous!!! Those colours are amazing :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Mango Lassi and Limon Blanco are something special… they are really the shit.
If u like sweet flavours and terps but then completly oldscool as well (the type of smell we had as we were younger and weed just smelled like that) + an indica that puts you to sleep dont look further

Limon Blanco is just pure Lemon… u cut a lemon in half and thats the terp… just dark and pungeont lemon.

Glookies on the other hand… well… fuck barneys farm actually never will grow them again.
this side by side comparison showed me that if u reach a certain skill in growing, they are the limited factor that will hold u back from achieving top shelf weed.
Plus on the other hand… i know phenos are phenos, but they look and smell like they were 4 different strains and not the same… i dont know…not impressed to say the least.

7 Likes

I just opened a box with the pot for pot kit in it. It was sitting next to my res. I thought it was a empty box. I think I’m going to bust it out @Heliosphear . You are the coolest dude around thought I lost this whole box of fun.

4 Likes

Sticker Chain Giveaway #1

1. @Illicitmango
  2. @420noob
  3. @Carty
  4. @LoveDaAutos
  5. @joheimgrohen
    Congratulations Winners! If you haven’t already, please send me a PM with a addy to send it to.
    Gonna select 10 sticker winners by random number generator from the wiki list tomorrow. :sunglasses:

@JanBorrego your shirt is in production.

@Gadarien your shirts are in production

@LzBoy your shirts are in production
3 of these 3 sizes

and this one, chose black my wife says its very slimming. :grin:

@DougDawson your shirts are in production
The line you see going horizontally will not be on the shirt.

Gotta get to work, enjoy yourselves only 5 days left to get your pictures in before voting starts.
I got tracking numbers to send to 4 people in the morning, then I’m off to the beach… surfs up!
Have a great Weekend. :sunglasses:

53 Likes

Accidental pollination, nay HAPPY ACCIDENT!!!

7 Likes

OVER GROW THE WORLD WITH LOVE… this is most excellent, the whole event everything, thanks to all whom have contributed and helped out. I enjoy these and look forward to it every year.

13 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear , they look great. Have a good time at the beach. :v:

11 Likes

Absolutely brilliant @Heliosphear - that was emotional - could listen to you talk for hours - THANK YOU :100: :clap: :100: :clap: :smiley: :smiley:

9 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear, my mail arrived today in the great white north. The sticker it super cool. I love the texture. It will look great in my collection.

25 Likes

Your killing it with the podcast @Heliosphear …took me through a range of emotions and the production quality is very good :+1:t3:

17 Likes

Haha So cool! I just found out about those from a local farmer.

Very nice flock! I want to get some more Americana’s and Barred rocks to add to the flock next year.

I forgot to mention that I have some of your peppers going but forgot to label which are which. DOH!
I believe I have the sweet thai bullets and the del habernos going. They were late to get going, are starting to flower now.

11 Likes

Now that’s a keeper!
Big thanks @Heliosphear for everything you do throughout the year as well!
Can’t wait to try em on :call_me_hand: and spread some OG love :green_heart:

6 Likes

Jumping into the contest with my Pet pic …

That is “Penny”, my 4 year old King Charles Cavalier completing a triple jump during a recent agility trial.

My Art pic named “Jackpot!”

That is a few of my favorite things ;-)~ Jack + Pot = Jackpot! The flower is a half ounce bud of NASA Bruce (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 13 F4) bred and grown by yours truly.

38 Likes

@TheMan13 :metal::sunglasses: I dig it

the-big-lebowski-the-dude

28 Likes

Another art entry ( My special spot on the River)

and (ZEN)

35 Likes

I would kill to draw like u do.

7 Likes

Really I can teach you! Plus I have a list of people for you to start with :rofl::rofl::rofl::person_facepalming:. Just kidding couldn’t pass on the opportunity lol.

8 Likes

I loved the twitch streams from the son of him. Was old episodes of bob, he painted like a pro.

Everyone in chat wrote RUINED in, and then… good old bob safed it, everytime.

3 Likes