8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

@Pigeonman positive vibes to your brother in-law to get well soon, Thank you for all you do for the OverGrow community. :sunglasses:

The voting threads are being worked on, to those of you who haven’t entered the contest… Entry to the photo contest ends August 21st 2024 at 11:59PM EST. Voting begins August 22nd 2024 and goes to August 31st 2024. September 1st the list of winners will be announce for each category. Each winner will be invited to prize selection room to pick 2 prizes, but not the same prize twice. More information available when the voting starts.

Thank you to all who have entered the photo contest. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

OverGrow PODcast episode 4 release has been moved to this Friday.

I’m off to the postoffice to send out more stickers! Have an awesome Tuesday. :smiley:

30 Likes

Beautiful cat
@Pigeonman

4 Likes

@Osogreen261 thanks! He’s a feral that decided to live on our property some years back.

Now he has his own minished with 2x cat doors, several winterproof sleeping and feeding stations, and all the scritches he wants.

:heart:

16 Likes

Art

Cannabis

Garden

Pet

47 Likes

You live in a beautiful part of Canada. :canada:

5 Likes

I can actually HEAR Julie Andrews singing the sound of music :grin:

Beautiful pic man, I could get lost in it for a long time :ok_hand:

20 Likes

I did about 15km rucking that day. Hit two view points and laid there smoking a joint for a good half hour. Found a 30lb heart stone I ended up putting in the pack and carrying down.

Also had a hard time choosing between the pet fox and the rabbit slayer dog lol. He got 2 rabbits this day

46 Likes

Outta likes, but I like that a lot!!

WOW, those are some awesome photos! Holy shit!!!

6 Likes

Wow man!! Amazing pics!!

It blows my mind to think, if you walked a couple hundred meters off the path there, or way off in one of the fields, it could literally have been eons since anyone has stood there before you.

So cool, thanks for sharing them!!

2 Likes

@Pigeonman
Your awesome
I love cats I have 3 adopted all from my oldest son lol
1 from his first marriage now 2 becomes in transition but those 2 are to I didn’t want 3 cats lol didn’t want one but I love him till death now

2 Likes

If you’re not careful, they multiple… At one point, before I knew it, my first and I had 8 🤦. And I’m allergic to them! :joy:

Also, if anyone talked poorly about my Belle, Tawnie, Paddy, Levi, Ethan, Tanner, Roo or Charlie… You were gonna be talking to me next :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Exactly
If my mom was mean to my cat she’s in a bad situation quick lol
@luxton

2 Likes

Hey :wave: @Heliosphear here are my entries :arrow_down:

ART Restoration Before:

ART After Restoration:

Cannibus:

Pet Coop Morgan 2 1/2 year old pure bred Rottweiler:

40 Likes

Good day, OG’s! :vulcan_salute:t3: I see @Rhai88 has my favorite logo turned slap as the header for this last, major blast of an auction! What an awesome selection of beans! :fire: :fire:
That particular sticker up there isn’t an easy one to get your hands on. Trust me… I’ve tried! :joy: I thought it was pretty awesome I was able to get a shirt with that logo made this year! I told @Heliosphear if I could ever find a sticker to go with my shirt it would feel like winning the lottery. Helio’s response… “check your numbers.” :facepunch:t3: We got with @Rhai88 to seek permission to have his work reprinted after finding, with a minimum order it could be done! The plan was to have one for my shirt display and pass the rest out to a few lucky OG’s. With this info Rhai88’s response… “Absolutely, get them to the people!” What a great couple of guys we have here, y’all! Thanks fellas!
All of this said, can I show off my shirt and sticker now?! :joy:

Yep! It’s awesome! :sunglasses:

Let’s find the rest of these sweet slaps new homes!
I’ll be including a flip of my SuperNaut beans as they seem fitting. :grin: SuperNaut is (Kali Mist x Alien Cookies) x Grand Prix

The RNG will choose a winner from the wiki list starting tomorrow evening and every evening after until I run out of slaps!

1. @Jim
  2. @MyrtleGrounds
  3. @Green_Light :us:
  4. @Nick :uk:
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @Pixie65
  7. @Wizdom
  8. @Hashpants
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @Gho13
  11. @JonPott :us:
  12. @keene :us:
  13. @GallacreekD66
  14. @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands:
  15. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  16. @Smooth
  17. @Sailorboy :us:
  18. @Ganjapeee :brazil:
  19. @Gadarien :us_outlying_islands:
  20. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  21. @Tonyww93
  22. @Coffin_Dodger :us:
  23. @Mattman :us:
  24. @Zolorp :us:
  25. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  26. @Coffweed :us:
  27. @OnePassionateGrower :us:
  28. @pine :us:
  29. @Bort :us:
  30. @patsnumone :us:
  31. @Osogreen261
  32. @RadioWaves
  33. @LedZeppelin
  34. @Ashley
  35. @Illicitmango :us:
  36. @ChinookKing :us:
  37. @globalhead :india:
  38. @BTYGMO :us:
  39. @Rastafarhigh :eu:
  40. @XgrimmX :us:
  41. @Brainwarp
  42. @TheSeedjinn
  43. @Hambone :us:
  44. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  45. @Crawfish :canada:
  46. @dank :us:
  47. @CanuckistanPete
  48. @Sintax :us:
  49. @belleswell :us:
  50. @LzBoy :canada:
  51. @Sungrown :us:
  52. @emeraldbullfrog :us: :frog:
  53. @organical :us:
  54. @pawsfodocaws :us:
  55. @Thurgood :canada:
  56. @Trae1170 :us:
  57. @Fortman420 :canada:
  58. @jayy_2the_r-o_whah :us:
  59. @503BudMan
  60. @420noob
  61. @luxton :canada:
  62. @ShiskaberrySavior
  63. @SEMOActivist :us:
  64. @blowdout2269
  65. @9mag :us:
  66. @dank :us:
  67. @ix3u
  68. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:

Add numbers as needed. Be kind, you have time. I have more than 4 slaps. :slightly_smiling_face:

A BIG THANKS to @Heliosphear @Rhai88 for making this happen! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

70 Likes

Outstanding!! I’m pretty sure I only had a couple of runs of those stickers they’re huge. Haha

Good on you for getting some printed to share with the crowd!

19 Likes

Thanks, bud! @Rhai88
I think they downsized just slightly. I’m still getting business sized cards and non machinable stamps to fit them in. :+1:t3: Also these are not Holo’s, that’ll help distinguish these from your originals. Such an awesome design! Thanks for allowing me to have a few made! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

16 Likes

@Heliosphear The sticker arrived today, it looks even better in real life. Thanks again @Hashpants

10 Likes

Right on! Thanks for the chances @NDNCHILD

5 Likes

Love those ! Thanks @NDNCHILD for a chance at those !

6 Likes

@NDNCHILD you rock 🪨 bro :sunglasses:, thanks for a chance! Now pull my number :joy::joy::joy: :facepunch::+1::blush::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes