8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

@OhNo555 Its all up to the machines, my friend. Maybe talk nice to your computer and give the ole mouse a roll around. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Give that mouse :mouse2: a lucky :four_leaf_clover: rub for me buddy! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

awesome dog pic, they all look different levels of annoyed/curious lol
nice garden too

5 Likes

Wow thank you @NDNCHILD !! What a generous gesture to all of us. You are truly kick ass! Good luck to everyone involved.

6 Likes

Pretty f Awesome
@NDNCHILD

3 Likes

love those :slight_smile: @NDNCHILD am i still able to enter? thanks for the chance!!

3 Likes

Absolutely! @Ashley This is open to anyone I can get them to with an international forever stamp w/non machinable surcharge. Members new and old are welcome. If you need help editing the wiki
Just holler! :fist:t3:đŸȘ¶đŸȘ¶

13 Likes

Awesome! I just did that thank you again :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @NDNCHILD the slaps are.like.pokemon, gotta catch em all!

6 Likes

Cannabis pics. Little baby Freakshow starting to show their freak. Thank you @THCeed for giving me the opportunity to grow these :+1: . Much appreciated :+1:.

26 Likes

artwork .

17 Likes

Little cuties.
Save a couple for the FREAKER’S BALL.

9 Likes

Cannabis

23 Likes

Just got my 6 year anniversary badge this morning didn’t think I’ve been hanging around here this long.

30 Likes

Congrats @ShiskaberrySavior !

I didn’t get my 2024 anniversary badge, I just checked and it’s missin’ :rofl:

6 Likes

In Feb 2024, you received an anniversary badge for 2023. Your first anniversary badge was dated the day you created your account in Feb 2021, but it was awarded in Feb 2022

5 Likes

I was going to say the same thing depended on when you signed up is when you’ll see your badge .

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @herojuana.tom @ShiskaberrySavior !

My time here has been a joyous blur apparently! :rofl:

12 Likes

I do find it odd though
 your first anniversary badge was awarded as of the day you signed up, while mine and shishkaberry’s are stamped with the next year after we signed up
 out actual anniversaries :thinking: Maybe I just need more coffee :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Art:

20 Likes