8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

Sweet! Thanks @Heliosphear and OG for being such an awesome community!

3 Likes

dang thats nice i tried visiting yesterday website was under maintenance come back to a win and a new look to the forum thats cool AF

thanks OG and all for making this possible

12 Likes

Ich hoffe ich kann noch teilnehmen

29 Likes

VERY nice.

The picture contest’s submission stage has already ended, it is voting time now… It is too late for new contest submissions.

5 Likes

i have a ceramic turtle i was given in highschool and calleed it timmy the turtle because of a nofx song if i didn’t break it i shall take a picture

unfortunately timmy lost his mind and i know its messy

14 Likes

@tresbundles You are Awsome !!! This is way too cool !!! I am extremely humbled by your generosity. I can’t wait to get these started. The Log Cake’s going first !!! Cheers !!!

26 Likes

Last one! Let’s do it!

Congratulations #2 @MyrtleGrounds! :partying_face::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:
You have won the last slap! Send me a DM with your deets and I’ll get it out to ya!

I sure wish I had a few more to pass out but alas, they are gone. :disappointed: It’s been fun, OG’s! Hope you all have a great evening! NDNCHILD out. :fist:t3::feather::feather:

45 Likes

Congratulations @MyrtleGrounds :partying_face::confetti_ball::clap:

Again, thank you @NDNCHILD for being an amazing human and being generous to the winners for these slaps you put out for this years anniversary! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

NDNCHILD back in! :joy:
Oh, but it’s only the 28th? We have 3 more days!
Anyone notice these?

Same wiki list above. 3 more winners! See y’all tomorrow! :grin:

48 Likes

You sly dog you!!! :wink:

9 Likes

This logo was one of @Heliosphear’s designs this year. He graciously allowed me to make a few so I could have one to go with my shirt! I’m kinda weird like that. :man_shrugging:t3: Thanks again! @Heliosphear :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

22 Likes

@NDNCHILD The hologram version of the Over Grown world looks spectacular! Gonna order some in November to give out at the Picture of the year event in December.

Here is episode 5 of the OverGrow PODcast:

This has been an extremely awesome anniversary party for OverGrow, Thank you to everyone involved. :smiley:

It’s been a long day so I’m gonna collect some address to send 8 years of OverGrow stickers to and put in T-shirt orders, ya’ll have a good night. :sunglasses:

46 Likes

Nice win @MyrtleGrounds . Thanks for the awesome giveaways @NDNCHILD

6 Likes

I was way late in month to enter this thread, first time grower but going hard at it.

22 Likes

Loving my shirt, thanks @Heliosphear :v:

49 Likes

Obligatory ear-worm post:

21 Likes

i didnt know there was a coined term for this but i know something new now thx

Thats awesome. Thats the shirt i picked as well.

3 Likes

@DougDawson Your logo looks great! Thank you for allowing others to have it printed on their T-shirt.

@BU2B your shirts are in production.

@HighTilliDie Your shirts are in production.

@BTYGMO your shirts ship today.

@Pixie65 Your shirt is in transit to you.

@MyrtleGrounds Your shirt is being re-delivered tomorrow.

@luxton your shirt has shipped.

@Fortman420 your shirt has shipped.

Off to work, Have a great day. :sunglasses:

37 Likes

Of course my friend, hope some folks enjoy it. :v:

12 Likes