8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

:tada::exploding_head: Thnxs for hosting the giveaway!! Dm headed ur way!

5 Likes

I went and took a look at my mailbox downstairs and, what did I find?

:boom: BAM! :boom:

It was a sexy party!!!

:exploding_head::partying_face::tada::dizzy_face:

Thank you all, your treasures have been received!!!

And I would like to extend a second round of especially kind thanks to:

YOU ALL ROCK!!!

:v:

41 Likes

13 Likes

Also a good mail day. Thanks, @Heliosphear . I definitely and completely spaced on entering the contest this year, so walking with this sticker and casting my votes may be the last of this Cannaversary for me, but damn do I feel like a winner for being here, a part of this community, and all the more for watching the grand finale. Good luck, y’all, and congrats in advance to the winners! :four_leaf_clover: Much appreciation as always to Helios and the donors for putting this on and LJ and the Mods for all the unseen work making it run.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

27 Likes

It was just like this!!

EXACTLY

:heart_eyes::dancing_men::man_dancing::dancing_men::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Like seriously. Who woulda thought that at the ripe ol age of Hawaii five Ohh + that getting mail would be exiting?
Before joining OG, getting mail meant bills, junk waste coupons.
But now, now I know my mail person’s name is, HI Jesse. :wave: And there getting a great Xmass gift this year. :gift:
It’s the least I can do since she keeps on bringing me such incredible gifts from OG :green_heart:
Thanks @Heliosphear @LemonadeJoe @moderators for everything y’all do in the background.
Here’s to another great 8 years :clinking_glasses:

33 Likes

Thank you so much @tresbundles !! These just landed today!! Freaking sweeeeeeetttttt. OGTWWL!!!

26 Likes

And for stickers too lol

3 Likes

@LzBoy awwww yeah got the slimming shirt and a Sticker! Ohhh happy day! :grin:

To everyone else who has received shirts and sticker, Thank you for letting me know.

I got a bunch to sort out, will work it out tonight, so happy to see nothing went haywire.

@buckaroobonsai Got my stickers, Thank You.

Good to see the upgrades are going into place, way to go @LemonadeJoe and @moderators :+1:

I got smoking to do and a nap to take, then it’s seed soak’n time.

Episode 5 of the OverGrow PODcast tomorrow, I’m gonna ask a question to @DougDawson in the PODcast… what? If I tell you what the question is, it will spoil the surprise. :smiley:

I’ll give out the last 10 “8 years of OverGrow” stickers tonight.

I second that! :slightly_smiling_face:

@JonPott Will seed you my seeds with the next batch of stickers mail out.

Back later. :sunglasses:

31 Likes

Thank you for the awesome sticker and card. Think its going on the mini fridge @Heliosphear

21 Likes

I appreciate the heads up on this and will wait patiently!

4 Likes

Congratulations #59 @503BudMan! :partying_face::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball: Your number struck gold! :handshake: Send me a DM with a safe addy and I’ll get your prize to you!

One more shot tomorrow evening! Good luck all!
Have a great night, OG’s! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

38 Likes

You guys just rock this place… man one of the 8 yr stickers would be epic

Timmy Turtle is my ride or die OG… been hanging in my garden 15yrs… says, send me a sticker or I’ll start snap’n some fingers… muwahahaha… lol

27 Likes

Is there a bundle of stickers 1 could pick up?

IMG_4832
@amumayuk

IMG_4833
@havens4hawks

IMG_4834
@WilliamTell

IMG_4835
@sprinklememaynee

IMG_4836
@Gimme5minutes

IMG_4837
@CocoaCoir

IMG_4838
@Groenevingers

IMG_4839
@Jim

IMG_4840
@Mad_Barry

IMG_4841
@TheSeedjinn

Congratulations Winners!!! You have won a 8 years of OverGrow collectors Item sticker, Please send me a Private Message with an address to send it too. If you have already won or received a sticker please name the person you would like to give it too.

Have the best Wednesday you can. :sunglasses:

46 Likes

Congratulations to these awsome members:
@503BudMan @amumayuk @havens4hawks @WilliamTell @sprinklememaynee @Gimme5minutes @CocoaCoir @Groenevingers @Jim @Mad_Barry @TheSeedjinn

Nice one @Heliosphear :wink:
Thanks @NDNCHILD
:slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:t4:

25 Likes

Big thanks @Heliosphear

:kissing_heart:

16 Likes

Am I too late for the party? :sweat_smile:

Here’s my cannabis entry:

22 Likes

24 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear