8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

Garden:

21 Likes

Art category

Hands made from wool

24 Likes

Garden category

Had a little visitor in my Lilly Garden I spooked. :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

Garden (umbrella plant)

Can u spot the chameleon and the scorpion :crazy_face:

20 Likes

That an Emperor?
Him and the chameleon get along?

3 Likes

No it’s an Asian forest handles high humidity compared to an emperor (desert) but ya the chameleon is scidish around big bugs just likes to puff up flair his colors and hiss :joy:

8 Likes

Yes. :sunglasses: be sure to read the posting preferences at the beginning and follow what every one else is doing.

What? He’s stoned!

17 Likes

Bud

18 Likes

art

18 Likes

I was going to submit this one instead of the Corgi puppy pic I posted for my pet submission
shown at page 20 above.

Here is an 11 inch Hybrid Bluegill from our pond. The pond fish are are like pets as I feed
them from beginning of April through the first of November.

Plus we occasionally play a game of tug.

All pond fish are catch and release.

18 Likes

The cute pet pics are eating up all my likes!:grin::+1:
Got to add to the cuteness.
He started out as a ugly, awkward pup and grew into a strong, confident dog. But he’s still a big baby inside!

Yeah, he’s out on a frozen lake, holding a piece of 2x4.
:v::canada:

35 Likes

Bud Shot Entry

Ill Eagle Birdseed’s
Chem D x (Black Triangle F2)
Chem D Leaner

30 Likes

Here is my garden pic entry. Our garden is huge at 60’x 120’. It’s too large for just veggies
so we planted a dozen fruit trees. Apple, peach, and cherry. We also have a large raspberry patch of black and red raspberries. We also have a dozen blueberry bushes.

We still have an excess, so my wife buys a table at our local small town farmers market for $5.00 and on Saturdays from 9am to 1pm, she sells the extras. We can a lot of stuff and give some to friends.

The garden fabric and drip tape irrigation has easily doubled our yield and made for less
weeding. It’s a lot of work getting it put in, but worth it come harvest time.

This pic was taken from the end of the garden with the raspberries and was taken right after putting in all of the flats that I start inside in one of my tents. The fruit trees have easily doubled in size since this pic was taken.

Here is the raspberry patch.

As a side note, another awesome prize would be to give all of the winners unlimited likes
as I’m also always running out of likes too often.

30 Likes

Garden bud shot of peyote purple cross

some of my wife’s art on canvas using acrylic my pets

23 Likes

@stanknugzz77

Now THAT is a real dog, I wish they could come over and show my wimps what’s up :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@NDNCHILD your T-shirt Order is in production.

Thank you for supporting OverGrow with your $10 donation.

@Rhai88 and I have made 20 logo’s available to choose from for t-shirt Orders, The same logo’s will be available for those who choose a T-shirt as their prize.

Next Drawing for 8 years of OverGrow sticker at 4:20PM EST today!
@Thurgood @Tonyww93 @BeardedMech @Drsunshinestrains Your stickers have shipped!

Have a Fantastic Friday! :sunglasses:

40 Likes

Bud shot entry
Mother’s Hashplant (Bodhi)
Grown in 100F heat

39 Likes

They look fantastic! @Heliosphear Thank you! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Garden. :grin:

26 Likes