8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

Bud Shot Entry

Thank you to everyone who has contributed in some way to make this giveaway happen, and a big shoutout to all of you guys that make this community so special.

29 Likes

32 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear @LemonadeJoe and everyone involved, making OG the best place in earth :green_heart::earth_americas::seedling:
Pet pic… Max

Garden/Balcony pic… My first attempt ever to grow anything besides weed. Tomatoes, Thai chillies and ghost peppers :call_me_hand:

Weed pic… Chemdawg x Meat Breath :seedling::green_heart:

Good luck growchacho’s, love all the pics submitted

39 Likes

I play around with a little AI-generated art…

19 Likes

I’ve seen the picture of that bush before on another site, it’s actually one of my favorite pictures. Durban, right?

6 Likes

Yes ! It’s a couple years old. It’s also been used by a seed company. It’s mine originally though.:grin:

12 Likes

I like it, man. It’s like an explosion of bud spears lol

3 Likes

I have the IBL and 7 crosses from Harley. He went in for an operation and I haven’t heard from him since March. I do hope he’s healing.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s who I saw post it. I never had any interaction with him but he seems like a cool guy. Maybe we can get him over here if he ever gets back online lol. Do you know who’s Durban it is? I’ve been wanting to do a sativa run soon, and I really want to have a good Durban in there

3 Likes

Ding! Ding! Ding! When the bell rings a sticker gets it’s wings.
IMG_3677 IMG_3678 IMG_3679
Congratulations, @DirtySlowToes @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @Brainwarp You have won a 8 years of OverGrow sticker. Please Private Message me an address to send your sticker to.

New Link of the Day:

Have an awesome Friday Night!

48 Likes

Ayee. Thanks man. Feels like a double win for me! I’ll send you a message.

Here’s a pet entry :metal:t2:

30 Likes

Pet pic- Our barn cat looking in the window and begging for treats

Garden

Cannabis Pic

Thanks for setting this up again @Heliosphear , there’s always so many great pics in the contest.

39 Likes

Plant=

23 Likes

Pet=![IMG_1229|375x500)

21 Likes

Art=

12 Likes

What type of flowers are these?

4 Likes

It’s a Hydrangea bush we planted the first spring we moved here over 20 years ago. The blooms last most of the summer if I keep up watering it.

7 Likes

It’s a beautiful plant appreciate the shared photo :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:arrow_forward: I guess it’s high time I enter this 8 years of OG competition!

Art: For art I’d enter the graphic I made for @Rena93 and myself. Shes been a big help and inspiration in keeping me going and in a positive mind frame because god knows I can go to the negative super easy. I made this using AI/photoshop and I feel like it represents us well and the venture we are on! This is the lady that gets all those seed packs out to you fine folks!

Cannabis: For cannabis I’d like to enter a photo I took of @DefNSmokn’s (Triangle Kush x Guerilla Fume) This cross was excellent and has had top notch reviews from everyone who has consumed it. It was a very successful run overall.

Garden: @Rena93 and I don’t have a outdoor garden so I guess I will include this overall indoor garden shot of her hard at work quality checking those terps… :laughing:

Pets: For pets I will include our super awkward new addition to the family. His name is Nugz. This is a photo when he was brand new to us (end of last year). He has since grown now into a long goofy dude whose nickname is “Ed” like the hyena from the Lion King because he is definitely a werido/goofball as this picture sorta shows. :rofl:

39 Likes

My cannabis submission is some edibles, lemon-lavender infused tea cakes i made:

My art submission, a pic i took of a sunrise on a plane that reminded me of a certain album cover:

30 Likes