A big bears grows and tribulations

Ya I had my eye on that. Tahoe og stones me good! Also the Tomahawk and snake oil would be fun to see grown out!

3 Likes

the california cannon and jamoka both sound like good candidates because the tahoe og and san diego catpiss are so difficult to find.

2 Likes

awfully proud of my little 91chem12 Male, lol last seed in the pack.
Hes got a lot of work ahead of him.
I will announce official give away of his offspring with dynamite diesel and also his 91chem12 sister for f2s this summer after they’ve been counted and dried .
I may hold off on distributing the sour-d clone X 91chem12 until I can see what f2 looks like and how it behaves being the offspring of a clone only.

7 Likes

I’ll be happy to contribute either or both if we can get a grower distributer going. I can vouch for catpiss being utterly dominant in the jamoka, I’ve never grown Tahoe OG unfortunately.

5 Likes

good call, I often come to the same conclusion that a clone only varietal likely means that pheno is a recessive expression, otherwise it would have been easier to preserve and distribute in the form of seeds.

4 Likes

Nice! If your looking to add to the preservation of these strains (hint, hint), your good to go on any of them except the Snake Oil and Pioneer Kush…~Gu is out at his website though I don’t think they are discontinued yet but its been about a month since I checked the long thread at RIU.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late response. Shoot me a dm as where to send them and I’ll get em out asap!

2 Likes

No worries - I too, am playing catch up :wink: Pm/Dm sent :stuck_out_tongue:

hows things been @Morgwar

1 Like