A day that will live in infamy

on July 1st, 2018 in california… they pulled 350 MILLION dollars worth of cannabis from all shops and destroyed it because of compliancy laws with prop 64…they audited all the testing companys and audited every shop… that incinerator was lit pun intended…

6 Likes

Imagine the plume of smoke that poured out of Cali June 1.

:cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud:

1 Like

What a waste! they should have just handed it out and the people could have burned it for them. In joints, pipes, bongs etc

5 Likes

Burning so much cannabis, during wildfires by the way because of a law that causes an automatic loss for small farmers and businesses. This gives the deep pockets trying to get into the business another advantage.

5 Likes

Doesn’t sound right.

350m / 20usd per gram = 38,880 pounds.

Mmmmmm don’t think so

2 Likes

Between California environmentalist refusing to clear dead undergrowth for a stupid dirt owl, and incinerating good medicine by the ton. Nevada gets yet another hazy mesothelioma ridden summer sky.
The natives used to do controlled burns before they were run off. give it a try.

haha yes man it is true all cannabis products. hash edibles bud. we got audited to

1 Like

online there saying 90 mil as a estimate but im going to go by my boss’s word which is being handed to him him straight from the source cali cans

1 Like

PROVE IT! Unless you can prove this you are spreading FAKE NEWS!!!

Recreational has destroyed any dealing with medical in the state. NOBOBY cares if
you are medical anymore and if using cannabis is helpful. Flowers will all but
disappear in shops and it will all be preroll and extract pens as stoners are stupid.

Everything that was destroyed after JULY 1st was NON TESTED product that
didn’t have the ‘STATE’ approved testing or packaging. Since everything will now
have to come from a central supply chain (no more local grower specials).

I don’t know about how your state will handle the product from farm to fool
but I have no faith that they will handle it properly and deliver a good product.

1 Like

i work in the industry for a local grower still. and were still legal. and we just signed a 10 year lease
and yeah i said it was destroyed because it wasnt compliant… they audited the testing companys and then they audited all the shops. you can google the amount they destroyed im giving you a number from a distribution company the deals most of the cannabis in california

right here buddy https://www.wired.com/story/why-and-how-california-is-destroying-mountains-of-weed/

so true :smile: I’m already seeing that most consumers don’t appreciate the finer qualites of herb that I do! There should be a new group of us, instead of dabbers we should be called flower-sniffers or something because I only like vaporizing dried flowers, I can’t absorb the full essence of the plant otherwise.

seeing what happened with beer in the US though it’s easy to predict that most people will be huffing down megacorp-grown autos harvested and pre-rolled by some machine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

If local environmentalists are against controlled burns in an area where it is a natural and important part of the ecology, that’s hilarious!

2 Likes

AGAIN it still does not say it was pulled and destroyed JUNE 1ST as you started this thread with…
Sure they pulled weed and destroyed some… but NOT ON JUNE 1st…

dude prop 64 took affect on the 1st oh im srry your right actually they pulled alot of it on the 2nd monday because thats when all our stuff got pulled

that article was published monday

Go to ORIGINAL POST it says JUNE 1ST

This is the FACT I have a problem with… you say a DAY that will live etc…

holy shit i mixed june with july hollly shit why didnt you just say that and not attack me

3 Likes

all you had to do was say… hey man i think you got july mixed up with june… i would have been like oh shit i was really tired after work yesterday my bad

4 Likes

Haha I love how the title says mountains of weed :mountain::seedling: and the link only a has a picture of a small bud hahaha

1 Like