Oldest Weed Ever

The oldest weed on record is from 2500 years ago in Western China. It doesn’t say how old weed can be and still smoke it.

I’ve decided to give this record a run for it’s money.

I found this in a ziplock bag in my closet. It is 3 years old. I have 3 of them totaling an ounce and a half. I forgot it existed.

It still kinda smells like weed.

Here’s a close up

And a very close up

I did not grow this. It’s the last pickup we ever did from a dealer.

Discussion points:

I’ve not yet tried it
Maybe I could add it to the hash pile?
Maybe it’s dead?

How old is the oldest weed in your stash? What’s the oldest weed you’ve ever smoked?

It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve thrown away weed. There’s obvious visible changes in trichs and just overall appearance.

I love a good mystery.

35 Likes

In the end of last year I found around 100 g of weed I grew around two years prior, it was an autoflower I think but am not sure. It was not good to say the least lol smelled like hay, like old hay. I gave it a try and yeah, tossed the joint after a few puffs. There was an effect but not a nice one… I discarded it on the compost.

Greetz

9 Likes

Maybe I’ll make Mrs Foreigner smoke it as a service to science.

25 Likes

Chop that all up in yo Vita-mix and feed it to the plants in a tea with worm castings. Yum

6 Likes

Got a small jar of road trip has to be all of 3/4 years old has has a humidity pack in it the whole time stored in a cool dark spot .

Smoked some a while back and it’s like a fine cigar still has kick smells great . I guess it all depends on how it has been stored.

21 Likes

When I was 14-15 20 years ago
A girlfriend Had a older sister or mom maybe who smoked sister was gone 3–4 years.

We found an eighth innanplastic baggy behind a freezer and it was grey :S
Lol cant remember if we smoked it but it would have been my first times smoking or introduction LOL

9 Likes

I’ve smoked mystery sacks before but I estimate their ages between 1-2 years. Got plenty baked too.

I also had some buds soaking in vegetable glycerine for two years and decided to give it a try after reading of @ReikoX’s successes with well aged ejuice. Mine was wretched and gag inducing. Great fresh though.

11 Likes

Smoked a bit from December 20 recently. I wouldn’t recommend it, but it wasn’t harsh even if tasteless and brown. Not dry though. 62% boveda helped quite a bit. The buzz was more mellow than I remember with that strain for sure.

8 Likes

Yeah for sure. I have old weed that has been stored well, not as old, but this was just a ziplock in the back of the closet for 3 years.

Don’t tell me this. I have vegetable glycerin sitting here doing nothing.

8 Likes

3 years old raspberry boogie

Still smells like berries just not as sharp as fresh haha. I smoked some out of curiosity about 2 months ago… it still had some torque to it but taste was meh.

14 Likes

Ever heard of cobbing? That stuff you have is practically gold now. <—— touch of sarcasm :+1:

3 Likes

My oldest are 5+ years…its not green anymore because of the oxidation…

6 Likes

Most likely has a much higher level of CBN in it now. Might be a good puff around bed time on its own or mixed 50/50 with something else. :+1:

10 Likes

I have stuff in my stash from 2018, pretty musty but we rolled a cone of Sour Bubble about 6 months back and it put 6 of us down for a nap :sleeping:

7 Likes

Some 2019 C99. Still hits and smells good, just a bit brown and stoney.

12 Likes

5+ yrs. old weed will still get you just as stoned as fresh pot as long as you keep it in a cool dark place…

9 Likes

It is probibly done curing by now lol should be nice and smooth with the green gone.

5 Likes

I found & vaped some 4 year old Pinapple Chunk (in a poorly sealed jar). The high is definitely different, probably due to the CBN.
It doesn’t hit as hard but has a weird trippy, short high.

As @bassman5420 said, good for bedtime.

Cheers
G

11 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

So the unicorns are dead cause you didn’t feed them?

2 Likes