A Kendo Rant, Warning harsh insight!

A Kendo rant
Warning harsh insight.

FAUX," NEWS" BSNBC, CoNN, ABCBSNBC, the feed trough of daily pablum propaganda for the mindless sheep who must flock together in a bleating crescendo of unified opinion.
A daily dose of sulfuric diarrhea better served to be immediately flushed down the sewer than the oft regurgitated, reiterated oral Hershey squirts splattered onto the walls of social media from one end to the other.
Corporate controlled talking heads spreading dread calling for their flock to react to another life crisis of Gender confused youth and Trans bathroom emergencies or Kenyan Muslim leaders and Trumps big words.
Bring attention to the most inane rhetoric such as first lady fashion and whether Trump eats a steak with Ketchup is considered a valid subject for discussion within the flock of bleating sheep.
Parade the victims about the networks in an orgy of political leverage with chants of,“The children” while a hundred thousand babies are snuffed out each year in legal abortion clinics without a tear to be shed for the lives that could have been.
Glorify the genocidal, imperialistic regime change military industrial machine that bombs children into blood stained spatters on Foreign street corners with chants of," USA, USA,USA" reminiscent of a scene from Orwell’s classic prophetic novel 1984.
Boycott the NFL and decry the athletes who kneel to bring attention to the issue of Police brutality and racial injustice in the judicial system that has long been a reality and ignored by the white majority. Ignored as it does not effect their lives. Reject the reality and refocus the attention to the anthem because to admit the reality would mean a harsh self reflection into the real injustice of which they speak.
In these things you take hold of the convenient lies to ignore the inconvenient truths that would upset the belief system you so strongly adhere to.
You feed at the trough of pablum propaganda like so many hungry sheep in an effort to belong because after all to be outside the flock is frightening to most people. To speak outside the normal talking points fed you by the talking heads is as foreign to most as eating a booger in front of company. The harsh looks of rebuke and disassociation are inconsiderable and inconceivable to the basic sheep.
Bleat on as we know you will but do not wonder why those of us who see through the veil of lies and deceit stand apart from your flock and speak truth to your spoon fed diarrhea laden pablum propaganda

10 Likes

Numb and Dumb.
Unplug the drug. It works wonders. Miracles even. :syringe: :tv:

6 Likes

Killed my TV 10 years ago.

Don’t miss it. Not in the least.

6 Likes

I rarely watch the news but get feeds from MANY websites such as Conn, Faux and BSNBC. I do a lot of educational endeavors and so one must be wise to the propaganda pablum in order to counter its poison.

5 Likes

David Wolf…“Idealism is what precedes experience, cynicism is what follows.”

We all benefit when we stay positive and informed.

Not easy to do, right?

4 Likes

He really doesn’t eat ketchup on his steak right??:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Fuck the conformed! Stay weird!

3 Likes

I can not believe the amount of Trump related news we see over here in the Australia. It’s like we’re USA’s 51st state for fucks sake. Surely something more interesting has happened at home, or in one of the other 194 countries in the world.

I just finished reading that… scary shit.

3 Likes