With 30 days, topping. Before and after:

Today, we’re at 35th V-day:

Tops is in 12/12 tent, to try id the sex before transplanting and flipping

11 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Lets vape!

2 Likes

Updating the log run. Karma Genetics Acid Dawg, finishing 6th veg week. Days ago i cut it for clonning. 2 cuts by plant, so 26 clones. Coming soon will be transplanted to 2 and 3 gal pots, just waiting dryback the pot now.

The soil for bloom have inputs like worm castings, sumisan, bokashi, rockdust, limestone.

11 Likes

Acid Dawg, ending 7th vega week. 4 days ago, was transplanted to bloom pot. Tomorrow i’ll do a defoliation like “Schwazzing” and flip the photoperiod.
The cuts are rooted.

See you!

13 Likes

Looking great! Nice pictures and updates. Hanging out for the show

1 Like

Thanks brother! Welcome to my garden!
Grow up!

2 Likes

Cant wait to see em mature! Nice pics and gorgeous girls

1 Like

Thanks u bro!!
C’mon, will be funny!

Very interesting method you are using to make clones. Is it just water in a bottle? Nice grow @Ilex.paraguariensis

2 Likes

Grow up , bro!
This is a method I tested to find out the sex before flipping. I made the topping and put the cuttings in bottles with a calmag solution at 200 ppm concentration and kept them in tent 12/12. It worked for 7 plants, but 3 cuttings died prematurely, and another 3 still didn’t show preflowers. In this process of putting flowers, 8 cuttings released roots, so now I don’t know if I reuse these cuttings in the seedrun cycle by joining them with the 26 cuttings I made later, or just discard them.
@HumblePie420

4 Likes

Thanks for the visit! Welcome!

2 Likes

Very nice. I’ve tried this myself and it worked pretty well. I didn’t do the calmag solution though.

1 Like

Schwazzing and flip. 50 days of Vega

10 Likes

Very cool! Lookin forward to watching your success🍻

1 Like

Welcome Bro! Soon we’ll have buddies. Have a sit!

1 Like

18 Likes

License to arrive, sitting in the front row.
good cycle hermano :partying_face:

1 Like

Nice choice!!
Looking forward to seeing your results
I ran the Road Dawg which is Stardawg x Biker Kush and the plants were all killer with potent big fat stinky nugs…

2 Likes