Afghan Power, Critical, White widow under 2x600w HPS

Greetings from Czechia. After many years of outdoor growing I have finally found right place for my first indoor grow, so I want to share it. I´m already in the middle of the flowering, but I will also add some older photos. I hope you´ll enjoy.

8 Likes

These seeds are from the Czech seedbank Natural seeds. They are probably the cheapest seeds you can get on the internet, but quality is much more better than by worldwide known seedbanks. All of 36 seeds have grown up. Four weaker plants were removed.

7 Likes

First week.
11x white widow, 10x afgan power , 11x critical
Lights : 2x600w HPS
Substrate: 1/2 soil
1/4 bio bizzz worm mix
1/4 perlite
Ventilation: at start none, than Primaklima 800m3/h + sonoflex + odor filter = surprisingly silent thing

8 Likes

2nd week

They went a little bit taller than I´ve expected, but no tragedy some of them I could already cut.

9 Likes

Third week, all went good, plants were healthy and went bigger very fast

8 Likes

Fourth week - still looking great. Last day of fourth week I switched the light period to 12/12

8 Likes

Fifth week - I spread the plants in the whole space and added second 600w light.

8 Likes

Night.

6 Likes

6th week (2nd week 12/12) - Those girsl got crazy! Some of them went very tall and some stayed small and compact. It has nothing to do with different strains. It happened probably because of those cheap reflectors that don´t spread light equally.

10 Likes

Welcome to the Overgrow, @Jagr68.

This looks great!

6 Likes

Third week flowering. They finally stopped to grow so tall and started making buds instead,

9 Likes

8 Likes

Everything is looking clean and neat and wonderful, great job and your plants like it as well :heart:

1 Like

…that applied to the plants in the beginning … I didn´t knew these pics now…ibut look at those ganja field, wonderful!!! :heart:

Thanks a lot. I´m trying to do it the best I can.

Here are some pics of fourth week flowering. As you can see, girls nearly reached
the ceiling. The room is only 1,75metres high in the centre. Try to imagine, how much place remains on both sides. I can tell you that crawling down there, watering and keeping them in shape… it´s better than gym :smiley:

8 Likes

Stellar grow my brother @Jagr68! That room looks like it will yield a shit ton of bud! Thanks for sharing that my friend. Good Growin’
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks man. There´s something from the fifth week flowering. Tomorrow I´ll take fresh photos, these are six days old. And yeah, it really looks like the yeld will be massive :slight_smile: . Maybe not a ton, but kilo would be enough too :smiley:

9 Likes

Very nice girls! Well done!! Welcome to Overgrow…your doing it right! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Jagr68 it is great. I have grown outdoor from natural seeds this year and must admit that it has surpassed my expectation. I was so stoked that I bought some more to try indoor, specifically Toxic hulk and Afghan Power I am gonna run it next round as I am sick of getting clones infested with bugs and illnesses… I have seen your.place in grower… Big envy for this space…and 1.75 is enough.

1 Like

Hey @Jagr68. Welcome again bro! I’m curious as to how you deal with the heat generated from the open wing reflectors. Without my cooltubes my tents would be 100 degrees! Much Respect
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like