300W LED & OG Kush

EN:
Hey guys, i would like to share with you with my first indoor grow ever with 300W LED in DS60 Box.
I’m growing ‘OG Kush’ by ‘Natural Seeds’ (all seeds are feminized)
I will continuously add images in this topic.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask :wink:

CZ:
Ahoj lidy, chtěl bych se s vámi podělit o svůj první indoor při kterém používám 300W LED a box DS60.
Použil jsem feminizovaná semínka OG Kush od Natural Seeds což je novodobá česká firma.
Postupem času budu přidávat další obrázky.
Pokud máte jakékoliv otázky, neváhejte se zeptat :wink:

I’m using:

• 300W LED mars hydro

• Dark Street 60 (60x60x150cm)

• 4x 11L pots

• clip fan 15cm

• digital temperature humidity meter

• TT 100

• Can lite carbon filter (150m3)

• Lightmix 50L

• Plagron Terra Grow,Bloom

1st day in flower

3rd day in flower

9th day in flower

17th day in flower

highest flower has 73 cm

26th day in flower

highest flower has 83 cm

6 Likes

Hi Bigbud, how many days were your plants on growth period? Such a dense canopy there - good bush in your tent! :wink: I am so interested about the finale form of your buds and total yield under this LED light…

These plants have been in vegetative growth for 30 days :wink:

1 Like

Hi bigbud,
Those plants are beatiful!:-)what is the prize of the led set for growing?

i bought it on ebay for 95$ (2300 Kč)

1 Like

Hey Bigbud,

will watch ya :wink: Please, what is the real watt consumption of your panel? And do you have experience with it…even with that kind of your flowers?

Thx and GL :wink:

watt consumption is approximately 150W and as i said this is my first grow so I dont have any experiences :wink:

Oh sorry mate, I overlooked that info :wink:

check out building your own led:) you could buidl an actuall 300w panel for a little more then what a mars led costs. and youll have your own customer support if shit goes downhill with the light. mars hydros customer support sucks. bad light? here send it over to a guy in toronto to check and see if anything is wrong after hes done with the other hundereds of other leds hes gotta fix.

2 Likes

how much production do you get on it?

Hey wazzup I had approximately 62 grams.

2 Likes

That’s looking good man! Nice work!

That is very affordable price! I’m looking forward your results in flowering phase under this Mars LED light. Could you please share some pics of final buds?

This doesn’t count up somehow…? :confused:

1 Like

60 pieces of leds * 5W = 300W, its just name :D, true consumption is cca 150W = it replace 150W HPS, but LED can safe you more energy. I bought 250W HPS and MH so you should see difference in my next grow :wink:

first image is wet weed:

this one it’s already dry in jar

1 Like

Thanks for clarification, now I’m warned not to trust chinese led sellers their wattage :wink:

Result looks more like 150w than 300w.

Don’t you have photo of flowers just before harvest? Preferably with natural lighting… thanks!

Here you are, just before harvest

3 Likes

That doesn’t look bad at all… Yield could be really improved by scrog or training IMHO.

Btw Natural Seeds (CZ) was reported as not so good seeds - My second flowering room

2 Likes

That seems pretty good ! A nice harvest :grinning: