Afghani x Blue Lights...OG gift! CLOSED

Awesome @Tappy looking forward to seeing the results.

4 Likes

Lol damnit I guess I’ll sign up!

2 Likes

please count me in tappy. is this an upcoming project?
I’d love to use some of these as a potential candidate for hybrids. This sounds like it would be an awesome match with a pack of blue dream x late 80’s afghani, and a pnw northern lights cut in my area.

4 Likes

Seeds will be ready end of April. This fuster cluck is already on the move…back row of 4 is Afghani…solo cup and 1 gal fab pot is blue lights. 12/12 from seed…
@MBVapester you’ll probably get yours first…lol. buds were some of that purple diesel (Cali connection) and @Hashtree red poison x dark devil…wasn’t dried and cured the greatest.

These plants were for smoke…but are now completely dedicated to seeds. It’s gonna be fuckin’ awesome!

23 Likes

I didn’t plant it…but let’s see what it is…did anyone want an Afghani x ufs18 or blue lights x ufs18?

Males ufs18

17 Likes

Please let me get some seeds, I will rebread it …
Love afgani…

2 Likes

@Ppb
I can hook you up with straight Afghani, if you like?..but you’ve gotta get your rep up…not to be an asshole, but it looks like you’re phishing for beans.

Lol…when are @anon58740919 and @jetdro coming back…lol

10 Likes

Root came up to say hello…

Lol…grow boxes made from reclaimed items…was gonna be firewood, but glad I kept them

25 Likes

Thanks for you contibution to the community @Tappy. This is one of the many reasons I love OG. I’d be interested in the blue lights when finished.

4 Likes

Stay tuned…beans coming, friend!

9 Likes

Sounds like a great cross tappy
Jets lurking around on opg he’ll be back he’s a good dude just let’s his Texan temper out once in a while when it comes to stupid he can’t stand stupid lol :joy:
I definitely would like a few of those beens thanks for offer

7 Likes

Blueberry X NL IBL. Sounds lovely. I would love to sign up for this please. goatrock

2 Likes

All of these seedlings are already displaying similar traits … as close to clones as seeds can get.

10 Likes

Good luck sir. I’ll be watching

3 Likes

I was wondering why he didn’t seem active last couple days

1 Like

Well, knowledge is power…I’ll keep him in mind while I get high as fuck…lol…love that fuhkin’ guy. All stuff I should have learned years ago, but didnt…cause I learn by fucking up…jet…wtf…I need you bro

7 Likes

Seeing good people go is getting old quick

6 Likes

Super quick…2000000000000

3 Likes

The cross sounds very nice. I’d love to be part of this. Thanks a lot for doing this!

1 Like

Fuck yeah @Tappy you rock dude, shit like this is one of the reasons I love OG, if ya got the room for it definitely interested, not picky they all sound and look amazing

2 Likes