Afghani x Blue Lights...OG gift! CLOSED

You’re on the list, bro…just keep watching this thread…send an addy when beans are ready…
The only reason I’m doing this is because OG has shown me nothing but love. Love to jet, love to colan

10 Likes

Awesome thanks :sunglasses: will do. I hear ya, once I have a little more grasp on breeding and get my ducks in a row I’d like to do the same at some point. This place has been good to me and others. You said sometime in april right?

1 Like

Yup, end of April these are going out.

3 Likes

Fuck, yeah…I can make a mix of cookies kush crossed with Uncle Fester skunk… I can make a cross with Uncle Fester skank and pineapple chunk… I can make a cross with Uncle Fester skank with Afghani… I could do in a cross with Uncle Fester skank blue lights…so awesome.

10 Likes

Tappy nothing I said was pointed your way or any disrespect towards jet he’s a Good friend

As far as your grow don’t be so hard on yourself if your not having trouble you’re not growing
It just comes with the hobby

I’m sure you’ll get the help you look for from the people around here
Peace
Paps

9 Likes

Lol… skank! It’s like the new updated version of skunk.
I’ll grow your skank and stick them in my Bank of Stank!!

4 Likes

I’d love to grow this…and would be honored! thank you!

4 Likes

Should have thousands of seeds…whomever wants, gets.

I should state that once I hit the $100 mark, postage is mandatory…lol…I’m not that rich

20 Likes

Lol…finally a like for that post…lol

4 Likes

Nice…i got some NL going and some Afgan…i plan to cross them. I will stress the NL if its not a male. I want Hash plant. All my seeds are from Sensi I would swap for some of those Gods Bud for sure. The Sensi Skunk and NL seem to be doing the best out of all my seedlings. To recap i got afgan #1 Sensi Skunk NL and cali indica. A couple started as feminized so they will not be stressed. Im eye balling that NL for the stress to get some male flowers. Lets pray its a male!:slight_smile: Good luck pal…and will these be male female crosses or feminized?

2 Likes

Hopefully your Cali indy turns out for you.
Yummy from Sensi right?
How long ago?
What do you think of it so far, you getting the orange baby aspirin smell yet?

3 Likes

I definitely want some of these when ready. Should i send you a pm or how you want to do things?

1 Like

Let me know when there done I have no problem sending some postage money your way

3 Likes

I feel much better paying for postage and packing. No reason for a grower to have to pay all the expenses.

5 Likes

I’m down if it works out. I live a good indica! I like the recycled grow boxes too :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply…my buddy popped 4 lost 2 and i popped one…its about 2 weeks old barely the second set of leaves. Just a baby still…i wasnt too thrilled about it now after talking to you Im warming up to it. I still got about 8 seeds left of it and some CBD strain oh and a big bud. There was a mix up on my order and sensi sent me a bunch of freebies. I was totally impressed. The NL and sensi skunk seem to be doing the best. They are growing slow as far as Im concerned but I’m used to bigger lights like 1000 watters. End of the month I’ll trans plant them into 5 gallon pails and plug in 3 400 MH over 48 square feet. veg for another month and flower them out. Hers a pic from today

2 weeks old today and 5 or 6 days under a 400MH

4 Likes

I’m down to trade , I got two types of cheese quake that I’m sick of smoking and fuking with , I’m here to meet new people and , I’m always trying to discover opertunities and possibilities to help others , while helping myself.

2 Likes

Yes please let me know , how I can give you the info needed, to make that happen

1 Like

Hey I’d love to get some Afghani crosses going, looking forward to seeing how theses develop.

Cheers Johnny

1 Like

Did you go thru midweek song or Sensi directly?

1 Like