Afghani x Blue Lights...OG gift! CLOSED

I agree i’ll gladly pay shipping & handling when these are done

3 Likes

Oh hell yes, no problem there.

2 Likes

18 Likes

Just ordered these for another run…ready for summer…

15 Likes

Tappy – you rocking it brother!
Sounds like a great cross, I’ll be very happy to cover shipping and handling of some of your magic beans!

Salutations
Gpaw

3 Likes

Sensi wont ship to Canada so i had to go through Supreme…I wanted regs and they sent feminized seeds it kinda pissed me off. So i complained and they resend the order and kicked in about 10 freebies and California India regs…the thing that bothered me was the package for the Califorina seeds was opened and resealed with tape. So did Supreme swap the seeds out? We all know how this game works sometimes. Like getting paid in the dark…fk haha The freebies really made me happy…got some good genetics there! Ace really has some nice genetics I think my next order will be with them. I want some Haze. A Sativa that takes 4 months to mature…rare and valuable! I checked the plants this morning they are growing. I gotta remember they have only been under the 400 for 6 days i think so i need patientions. Jordan too…hes got some stellar stuff! Looking at his gear its hard to make a choice…a mixed package would be best! Im excited to see if i end up with some of these seeds…Fk I’d be happy with some pollen (did you hear that). That would make me happy and I’ll cross it with everything i got myself. Seeds and pollen be real greedy…hey if your offering. Right If a guy was really smart he would open a huge facility with nothing but the best males in the world. Imagine 500 of the best male plants in the world. No one is doing it or selling GOOD pollen. I fkn hate hermaphrodites and feminized seeds. Pure female is best IMHO

2 Likes

I dont want to be an asshole, these are free, but only to members who have clout with OG. If you’re a new member, roll the dice, you may get beans…hardcore OG’ers get first dibs

10 Likes

I understand…Id be happy with some pollen from those males if possible and of course I’ll pay for shipping and I’ll do my own crosses and Id be willing to give some seeds up. Nothing but goodness can come from that. right? Thanks for your kindness

2 Likes

Fuck, man…that’s debatable. Have you ordered from them before? Seems shifty

1 Like

You have lots of time to contribute to the community. I’d rather you become an OG’er and reap the benefits

3 Likes

Never…i always had clones and spider mites fungus knats…fk Its a crap shoot I know. If they fkd me I’ll never order from them again and make my own seeds and give them away for free just do my part to put those fkers out of business. I thought it seemed shady too but my buddy who pooped some beans before me said they are rocking right along so time will tell

1 Like

I got a few plants going right now…so no worries. I can ask and you could always say NO…we reap what we sow! I still wish you well…Id rather have pollen…make my own crosses. saves me a lot of work but oh well. Carry on young man

2 Likes

Hoping to seed a bunch of that Soma lavender too.

5 Likes

You talk the talk…you’re on the list…beans coming when they’re ready…and it’ll be my packaging…not some horse shit packing tape.

4 Likes

Thank You…save some of that pollen its got value. Respect

4 Likes

@Tappy sounds like some fire! I know my account is newish but I would definitely be interested and I’m more than happy to pay shipping costs!

1 Like

Pollen from the right plant is generally worth a shitload more than seeds of the same strain.
The magic is in the pollen… and a little bit goes a long way!

5 Likes

Hey @Tappy you signed up for my seed run? If not get on there or pm me and I’ll make sure you get some even if it’s from my personal stash. Love that you’re putting contributing members at the top of the list, maybe doing it that way will persuade the newbs to be active and contribute. Gotta give to get

8 Likes

mmm afgani lights sounds amazing. Love me some indica’s. If you still have some available i’d be down to grow a few out.

2 Likes

I’m down to run these for you tappy. I can run them right behind the Oregon huckleberry. I’m in Canada. Kudos to you for doing this either way. :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes