Agartha - Underground Cannabis Paradise

1 Like

1 Like

this door weight 4 tuns and its designed to resist atomic blast …entry is set up with pair of them …impossible to open for police or anyone else:) once its closed properly u got independent underground state with NOBODY disturbing …real agartha:)

3 Likes

One word: CRAZY!

Finally military base used to produce peace! :innocent: But it looks like you need army of soldiers to operate it. Would you mind sharing some details about day to day operations? How many flowering/veg/mother rooms were there?

2 Likes

YEEAAH… make love, not war! Impressive project!

Almost look like fallout shelter than ordinary military base… :smiley:

2 Likes

well …it develops from smaller project to huge one …we started with some 15 - 20 x 600W lamps and by end it was something close to 200 x 600W …set up was kept as simple as possible so it can be care taken by unexperienced workers …motherplants was kept under 10 x 600w ruffly …we was geting some 4000 - 5000 clones a month …we did many strains there mostly PMS strains …we was really succesfull with Bohemian Gold, Ultimate Medicine, Medical Star, Killa tooth, agent orange, sour diesel, Solomons Herb …day to day care was done by 4 - 6 persons …at time of triming we bring like 5 more extra guys …i think with security guard it was some 12 person all together …

5 Likes

originaly it was radio studios and transmitter for army …rooms was designed as studios …legend say that this was only place that was resisting to soviet invasion of czechoslovakia in 1968 and that it was longest resisting place too as soviets was not able to open it and had acctually to wait until czech heroes inside give up transmiting of calling cz people to arm and came out …later it was used as fallout shelter …totaly the space was some 2.500 m2 …total capacity of electricity connection was some 3000 Amps …it would allow us to run more than 800 lights if we was ever able to use all of it …(acctually it would be 1600 lights if calculated for 12/12 hours switch run lol)

8 Likes

Man, you would definitely be my favorite DJ! :comet::boom::headphones:

2 Likes

WOW!!! This is huge, really.

I just wonder how heat and air exchange is solved in environments like this. Underground fallout shelters are not only cold - this is not the problem, but there’s also very high humidity, especially at night. And You have to suck fresh air for plants inside. But there’s more - I understand how to use carbon odor filters, but the heat from all those 600W lights must come out somewhere. Every shelter has ventilation shafts, so maybe hot filtered air was pulled out from theese?

1 Like

hey, that is fucking incredible! i would like to see that electricity bill :warning::slight_smile: :rocket:

i can see those huge air filters - how was whole area ventilated? how many amps/watts in air vents? what is average lifespan of such enormous filter in this area? humidity kills carbon filters quickly.

can you please elaborate more on that? what is pms?

1 Like

Pms is panacea medical seeds

1 Like

https://youtu.be/D_Xt0CNDtak

6 Likes

JESUS dude this is a dream.

1 Like

I am a big fan of underground of all kind but this is really hc:bulb:

1 Like

That is awesome! Whenever I mentioned Agartha, they called me lunatic, conspiracy theorist, disillusioned and what else, now this is proof that Agartha exists :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve explored a few old underground bunkers while on vacation one summer. There were a few on private farms a friend I met knew the farmers so we gained access to them. Out of 4 different bunkers 3 of them still had freaking power when you turned light switches on and the farmers said they don’t even know where the power was coming from and said it probably isn’t even known by the electric companys so prob nobody monitering it. Was that the case with your bunker? Or did you have to actively rewire it all and pay for electricity etc?

2 Likes

@Dr.Smokalot
Hey G! The Bunker is Looking good! Remember me? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

nice underground grow !

1 Like

awesome grow setup! Best use of military property yet…

1 Like