Hash Plant and Sour Boggle (hydroponics)

Hello,

Im new here, but was on the previous overgrow website and HG420.

I am using some bubbler buckets i made, using river water and Remo nutrients. 400ppm to start and creeping up to a reasonable 1000ppm, now two and half weeks into flowering. From two regular seeds of; Sensi Seeds Hash Plant and Sour Boggle, I am lucky to have both females.

I am using two Morsen LED 600watt and one 600watt HID (interchangeable light compatible ballast)

Here are some pictures.

21 Likes

Hey bro!! Welcome back. I was over on hg420 also. Looking good

4 Likes

What’s on the other side of that river brother?
I reckon this could be a fun grow!!
Are you co-oping with some rosemary, thyme cover in there?
I’d guess there’s a onion/garlic somewhere too :relaxed:
Jay

3 Likes

Moved here in 2016, there is a nice forested area over there. I swim there sometimes in the rain or kayak over there. Nice nostalgic feel from stress and very happy for legalization to compliment my life. I’m an innovator, investor and president of a chemical company.

Check out the new pics.
From June 26th it is now 4 weeks in and Sour Boggle does show to be more sativa like so maybe 10-12 week flowering time. It is 6 feet bent and the Hash Plant being 4 feet. I use 4 Remo Nutrient types for bloom (bloom, micro, astro and natures candy) These guys drink at least 4-5 literz a day!
The outdoor one is a Purple #1.

Lady bugs helping some light spider mite attack, but no match for these titans.

7 Likes

8 Likes

I like the wood walls! are you growing in a sauna?

3 Likes

It was a hot tub room until it broke down from from leaks naturally and an asshole “friend” breaking a key tube connector…i needed a new one anyway, but i actually like it a grow room instead. I have to secure everything more, there is a retard extremist “religious” group or perverted mafia group attacking me remotely with EMF and invading my life. Recordable harassment and threats 24/7. (ambient communication over the fans, etc general sound)
Have you ever heard of this before?

2 Likes

Either you’re off the meds or you’ve been up too many days partying. That hot tub room is dope though.

Dear Vernal,

I still dont understand quick judgements without you actually being in my shoes (past experience) and I wouldnt say I am a president of a corporation; Syntharise Chemical Inc. if I was mentally ill or would be talking like that. It is what it is. I have been targeted for many years because intellectual property from a sophisticated group for a third of my life, honestly. Very difficult life believe it or not. I am not one to be messed with, I am a peaceful intellectual, introvert, a thinker of high value innovation and need consolidation and most importantly no one should ever mess with a private person or there sanctuary. Quite damaging for nothing it seems and covert for no return but loss… Non recoverable and at least I am trying to get a lawyer to pick up some of my planned future some punks think they can smear as there own artwork, limiting my life to be stuck in the harassment, where it is a “cooked in house” situation, hit with EMF like cuba attacks you can feel variation and no where else does this happen…very invasive. Maybe I wont live much longer, but at least I will try to make sure no ones planned future…as a serious innovator deserving royalties and investor with plans, which doesnt deserve diversion and limitation, will never be messed with again. I am not a dangerous person, i dont have a criminal record or even a speeding ticket, so hopefully the offensive, humiliation campaign on me is over soon. I have never had a relationship my whole life other then some feeling of a control fake relationship in early college 2008…it sound like i need to move, but again, i dont have the money from limitation of investment goal…missed the boat, funny thing is I dont have one by my waterfront either…definitely missed the boat.

I have a really nice future and place/cottage alone I was going to design and move into with my cat, but I cant even get that for many years now…not sure how things will be then. I dont deserve this forced, psychological imprisonment…

1 Like

Anyway… plants are doing ok. I had to spray them to remove some mites from unpasteurized soil of another plant I no longer have in there that contaminated everything slowly. Slight mite infestation, but now under control.

The Hash plant already smells great with nice trichomes and almost grape like for now. I am looking forward to curing it!

For me; Hash Plant or Afghan #1 at night is very nice head candy and relaxing. I love the hashy, chocolate like tones and high THC narcotic stone of indica.

1 Like

Not a government agent or “judging”, just a dude who’s been there. You could blow that hot tub room out if you wanted, plenty of potential (and I assume a 30A electrical hookup). That it exists outside the house and is insulated is doubly cool.

Yes, looking forward to getting a couple more Morsen LED or maybe experimenting with another type of the same 2 x 600watt. I have a bit more power to consume in there. This time I have to make sure no possibility of contamination with spider mites and a good spray down of the room with soapy or sodium dodecyl sulphate, vinegar solution after harvest should sterilize everything.