AK Bean Brains Group Buy Logistics

Oh yeah, I’ve checked myself multiple times but there’s really no environmental issues other than low humidity and occasional dip to low 60s lights off. If your gear is going intersex overthat then you’re a shit breeder

1 Like

So true but herms can come by more means that

3 Likes

I cannot say that enough :slight_smile:

these beans are just what I was looking for

5 Likes

Kalimist F4

3 Likes

This is a great effort but it seems a bit disorganized at the moment.

Here are some suggestions. Once the offer details from the vendor are agreed upon, I’d suggest setting up a sign-up list (as a wiki) and detail who will be handling the logistics, timing of the offer, methods of payments and when, shipping costs, and any other relevant detail. Decide who is the primary contact with the vendor, etc and who will lead the organizing of this effort. Also, consider getting the latest list from AK Bean Brains since the list above was copied from the AK Bean Brains thread and is over a month old at this point.

If you need help setting up a wiki, the mods can help set that up once the details and descriptions are tied down.

20 Likes

I wouldn’t even know where to begin organizing this. I think earlier post suggest that just waiting for someone to jump on and handle it and just getting the basic lay out of what’s up out there for someone to take from there.

what he said ^^

4 Likes

Lol I knew what all was involved…lol why I said I nominate someone else.:rofl:

6 Likes

I have none of those skills sadly but I know how to buy beans :slight_smile:

thanks to all that makes this happen

be safe and be well

Dequilo

4 Likes

Understood, it’s a lot of work. But, details before pulling the trigger will lessen the logistical work/risk and reduce the potential for problems downstream.

For instance, who’s distributing the purchase? The vendor or the organizer? What will the costs for shipping/re-shipping to the participants end-up looking like? Add on tracking? US only, NA only, or worldwide? Etc.

edit: I can help with suggestions to some extent if you guys want to go to PM to discuss…

11 Likes

It would be so much easier if the vendor agreed to a price, then provided us with something like a discount code. Each member could place their own order, then let the vendor handle the payment processing and shipping. They should already be equipped for that sort of thing. Fewer moving parts to go wrong…

9 Likes

I assume one of the reasons the vendor is giving a discount for a large group purchase, is so they do not have to deal with the logistics of taking payment from multiple sources and shipping to multiple locations. One large payment in, one large shipment out is all they have to worry about.

17 Likes

That would make it much easier, but would also remove a good bit of the incentive for the vendor to give as big of a price break

6 Likes

That’s why I nominated you

4 Likes

When is this going down. I did not read the entire thread. Sorry…

Most certainly this is the reason. Weve gotten greater discounts in the past when they were able to ship in bulk packaging for us to split up vs them packaging each.

4 Likes

Sorry, didn’t read the whole thread but, am I too late for this? Been eyeing his gear for a long time now. :star_struck:

Might be to early lol

2 Likes

Just emailed him waiting on some answers.

I’ll check with him on bulk

10 Likes

Shit I just dm him on ig and said itll probably be good for him to come make a appearance. :v:t5:

9 Likes