Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

I feel ya buddy on going thru all them seeds. I did it with about the same amount on 3 different occasions, and I finger pressure test each seed.
Last night I ground up my soil and filled pots, watered them in (organics) and I’m ready to grow 9 Blueberry Autos.
I’ll be choosing a Male to do some preflower pollen dropping…

2 Likes

Karma ++ your way brother AG…

Getting a nice gift to get back to ya…

You have any shots a the Wardawg?

3 Likes

I don’t understand the mail system these days, I live alot closer to Alaska then some of these people that have already gotten there seeds. :thinking: :rofl: :v:

4 Likes

Sadly I don’t have any pictures of Wardawg…think I grew that over 10 years ago along with a bunch of E$kob@r gear…

I did however dig through my seeds and look what I found @Carty

Original Wardawg F1…at least I think they are F1’s :wink:

Alaskagrown

9 Likes

I think most of the folks who have received seeds have been from the US? Just a guess

Customs has been ultra slow…I know if I order things from say Canada it takes what seems forever! Ha

Hopefully they show up this week my friend!

Alaskagrown

5 Likes

Im not complaining at all just saying it works kind of weird. I am right below you in BC an closer is all I was saying.
Edit: well below an to east of you a bit. :laughing:
I think my area is just slow with mail perhaps.

3 Likes

Lol

I know you’re not…just saying I feel your pain! Haha

Used to get a ton of gear from Chris @Meduser.ca and would take weeks to get here for some reason…

I know they’ll get to you!

If not…still have a bunch left and will resend…

Alaskagrown

2 Likes

Shitty thing is if your shipping to or from Alaska to Canada it goes south first then comes back north . Postal people do strange things at times , must have something to do with have to go threw a hub before it heads in the right direction.

5 Likes

Still waiting on mine, but I am used to USPS delays with the ebay sales I do…

Now we even get the privilege of paying more, for slower service! Yay!

5 Likes

Didn’t get a pic but I received mine :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Arrived today here in the UK @Alaskagrown. Thanks again for the seeds :v:

9 Likes

Central Europe here LOL.

3 Likes

I already got one cracked open with a tail and put in soil. Cant wait!

6 Likes

Thats what I had figured!
Alot of un-necessary travel for some mail. Oh well.

3 Likes

If I mail a letter across town, it goes 200 miles away and then 200 miles back because USPS eliminated the hub in my town. It ain’t all progress folks!

6 Likes

OMG bro. Your probably holding onto the last of the originals for sure. Enjoy bro.
Finally getting a car tomorrow and once the cig odor is gone (one block) it’s off to post office ok…
Nothing here yet either but I’m pretty good distance US or not…lol
Pots ready… hehe

2 Likes

Thinking of starting the last 5 of these Wardawg…doing a open pollination and gifting you a few hundred @Carty

I might do a large F2 pheno hunt…see what’s lurking inside!

The F2’s should really open up the gene pool…again! Lol

Alaskagrown

8 Likes

Decided to start some Blueberry Auto’s…see how the germination rate is doing…and I like the smoke!! Ha

If I find a male worth collecting pollen I might do that as well…I’ll be looking for intense Blueberry smells and ditching the rest!

Probably do this 2-3 more times this winter strictly to collect pollen to move the line forward…then I’ll feminize them…OR I might add in some other Blueberry genetics…maybe both!! Lol

So how’s the germination rate?

Soaked 23 beans…a mix of all 8 mother’s. 23/23 germinated!! 100%!!! Excellent

These were started like I always do…soaked in water with 5-7 drops of H2o2 for 24 hrs…then move to a moist paper towel in a ziplock until seeds have about a 2”(5 cm)tap root

Transplanted seeds into solo cups with baggies on top as humidity tents…all but one has been removed, and soil topped off.

Alaskagrown

Blueberry Auto

Blueberry Auto left, Kashmir right

16 Likes

Nice :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Awesome! It’ll be cool to see these things grow

1 Like