Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

You have sweet water up there for sure, a beautiful place on this wonderful planet

4 Likes

My man @Alaskagrown must have strapped a jet pack to his back and hand delivered these beans. Thanks bro. These are getting soaked the second I have room in a few more weeks.

7 Likes

Glad to hear it my friend!!

Enjoy

3 Likes

For some reason mail to and from Alaska is quick maybe because there just north west of me . Takes longer to ship something to Ontario then to Alaska

4 Likes

I’m saying that thing went sea to shining sea in like 2 1/2 days. I’ve had packages going half way up and down the coast that have taken 4 or 5.

3 Likes

This blueberry auto is filling in nicely and getting frosty.

17 Likes

man these things are beasts!

2 Likes

It definitely is filling in quite nicely…she’s just getting going too!!

Enjoy my friend

3 Likes

I wanna be a part of this too

2 Likes

Please Sir, May I have some more!
I want to do a row of these beauties!

3 Likes

Hey bro pm me might be able to if he’s out

3 Likes

When I go through this thread inevitably this comes to mind @Alaskagrown

6 Likes

Ha! All too accurate. Whatever’s goin on in these genetics is something special. I’m feeling like I may need to hold off on throwing some outside and maybe make some more seeds first, I’ve honestly never seen autos this size before, I like the idea of having a fridge full of seeds to throw out each year :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Hey @Alaskagrown
You already graced me with your Blueberry. I’m thinking about cracking a few. My question is, is this more a head stash or is it low THC, high CBD?
Actually would you consider this a good recreational strain.? I want to grow some nice party weed for my grand daughter. I think the blueberry flavor would appeal to her. What do you think?

4 Likes

She’s like 26. I’m not contributing to the delinquency. Haha

4 Likes

Damn! How old is this one?

1 Like

I think some of my Gambian and Ghaze was pollinated by some ahole’s outdoor male or wild male…

Look at the ladies I have from the beans @Alaskagrown gifted me with.

I took 12 seeds of 25 and germinated them within 2 days and found 3 Pimps and 9 Gal’s

The only male I kept was because he was the tallest most dominate of the other 2.

Thank You for All you do @Alaskagrown :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

@LegsMahoney

I bred these Blueberry Auto’s specifically for outdoor growing and I think they’ll 100% fit the bill!! I can’t imagine how big these will get in large raised beds and 20 hrs of light a day via the intense AK sun!! :hushed: :thinking: And mine are only in 5 gallon air pruning bags…lol

@BigMike55

I’ve never had the Blueberry Auto tested before other than other folks real world smoke tests…but can tell you this line has some quite potent plants that are coated in greasy trichomes!! But being a auto I would imagine there is CDB in the genetic line…just not sure the amounts…the stone from the previous batch is mostly Indica Dom but I have some phenotypes currently growing that are definitely Sativa! We’ll see how they finish out. Out of the 8 ladies growing 1 has a very distinct fresh Blueberry smell that’s getting stronger by the day…the line just needs a bit of work to get a higher percentage of BB phenotypes. Looking to find that one perfect male to collect pollen from…

10 Likes

@alwaysnoob

Did you thoroughly inspect the Gambian and Gambian x Haze for signs of hermaphroditism? The Gambian is a Landrace genetic line and like all landrace can be prone to potential hermaphroditism…

If so they’d most likely show up on the bottom 1/3 of the plant…but could show their ugly head anywhere!

Either way that’s a bummer my friend!! :frowning:

Got pics I can see??

Alaskagrown

4 Likes