Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

If I could grow autos like that, I would swear off photos. Never have I seen autos that big. Fantastic! And the buds look frickin dangerous.

6 Likes

That’s so awesome. What kinda smells you getting when you walk in there? Blueberries I would expect :face_with_monocle::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, what BigMike said. I grew an auto once, it got a foot tall with 3 joints worth of smoke :crazy_face: im not gonna let that discourage me. Trying some double grape autos outdoor this season.:crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

I have tried autos a few times. I always seem to fail at them. I feel I am a decent grower, just the autos give me grief. Out of probably 10 diffent autos I have tried, only one was even close to good. The rest were little Foot tall plants that didn’t produce much to smoke.
I like big plants, and I can not lie.

7 Likes

I’ve never grown Autos before. I think I’ve decided to plant them outside this year. What should I be looking for in regards to harvest time frame? Also do you recommend topping or is there not enough time for recovery?

4 Likes

autos are typically a way to get some different flavors in the roation quickly for me. toss em in with vegging plants and you get a little jar of some new stuff to rotate in with the OD crops and whatever else is coming down in bigger quantities. these blueberries are a whole different game though!

7 Likes

Damn that’s crazy amd I am starting 2 and putting in my window sill until I can start to transition to outdoor especially since I have seen what these guys n gals can do and I am just glad to have the opportunity to work with them thanks for the continued updates it’s always a pleasure to see those monsters…happy spring(snow) growing and I hope that it gets warmer here soon and I wanted to let you know that the one has beautiful colors and it’s frosty goodness The Doc

3 Likes

Dude… this is nuts… Those are for sure keepers, the genetics that is

3 Likes

If you want the largest autos possible, start in big air bottom bags, 5 gal will give a new sprout 17 inches down for tap root. IMHO & Experience.
Jorge said there are two key factors to large plants…Big Holes & Great Soil to start.

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: Those are wicked ladies! biggest auto I’ve seen I would say.

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Simply amazing :clap: :clap: :clap: Keep up the great work brother :hugs: :man_farmer:

1 Like

I now have two of you Blueberry Autos above ground. I hope shakin’ my mojo at them scares them into making big plants.

7 Likes

Removed three of the Blueberry Auto’s out from under the HPS light to finish in another room with 315 CMH & 600 CHPS lights and DAMN does one of these look PRETTY!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :open_mouth:

Unfortunately the Thrips have had they’re way with the ladies and are showing considerable leaf damage… :unamused: :pensive:

Alaskagrown

HPS lighting

315 CMH & 600 CHPS

23 Likes

The other Blueberry Auto’s still growing strong under the HPS!

Tallest plant almost 6’ !! :sunglasses:

Alaskagrown

22 Likes

Unreal dude, I’m hitting some bumps in the road in my flower run right now too. User error I think not thrips, but I know the disappointed feeling. Everyone is due thier hardships at some point, next run will be smoother versure. Plants still look super impressive, thrips and all

3 Likes

Gave the little pink girl a much needed haircut in anticipation of harvest next week so…and felt compelled in taking a few more pictures!! Lol

My 13 Pro Max just doesn’t do her justice…she’s a LOOKER! :star_struck:

She like her sisters were never pruned in anyway and is they’re natural growth…

Enjoy

Alaskagrown

23 Likes

These are last packs of the Blueberry Auto’s…until the next stage of the project anyways. :wink:

Alaskagrown

18 Likes

Possible to put my name on a pack of those ? No rush shipping them out just think I’d better not miss out by looking at how they grow. Thanks

5 Likes

I set a couple of your Blueberry Autos to see if I can duplicate the biggness you are achieving.
To my surprise, those beans cracked and grew inch and a half tails in about 24 hours.
I’m excited to see my results vs. yours.

11 Likes

i´d be interested too,if i´m not to late. …and i´m not to far from you

2 Likes