All Breeders Creating Co Op Seed Runs please read this

I have to ask… how do you make a wiki page??

Does one just start a new thread and it is an option??

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Yes its an option, but unless you are a team member or admin you cant do it, as far as I know you have to ask for it to be done.

Just gotta be a trust level 3. And in the post after posted will be a button to make it wiki a little tiny wrench at the right hand side

This msg is now a wiki for example.

5 Likes

So If I started a thread that should be a wiki, someone on your level could change it??

That makes sense and makes it easier on me, a level 2.

Thanks @Chronickyle

3 Likes

I can only make my own thread wiki.but if you make one and # the mods then they will do it for you.

2 Likes

How do you close a wiki?

2 Likes

The same way you open one bud, hit the 3 dots in bottom right, click the wrench and than click close wiki

3 Likes

Ok so that’s a little weird, I opened and closed my last post as a wiki but I don’t have that little wrench option in the rks co op. The wrench doesn’t show up on any of my posts in that thread

2 Likes

Can you give me link to thread, I will take a peek

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hey bud, I believe you can only wiki for 30 days, after that the feature isn’t there. If you tag the Mods they can wiki it for you.

3 Likes

Ok thanks man.

2 Likes

There are already 157 signups, you want to wiki it again?

2 Likes

No I just tested two posts back on this thread if I could close the wiki with your direction, and it worked. So I went to the co op and I didn’t have the wrench option

2 Likes

Co op is more than 30 days old, you lose control at that point. Need someone with more power than we have bud.

2 Likes

Yeah I tagged the moderators in my last post on there so hopefully they can step in and fix it up for me

2 Likes

I removed the WIKI for you bud.

3 Likes

Thank you man

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.