All Co-op Runs

I just wanted to let folk know I am temp Distributor/apprentice for Sebring. Do to health issues he is having trouble getting the seeds he has to me. He is working on it between issues.

I would love to accept your co-op seeds packaged and/ or in bulk. If you are doing a co-op run please pm me.

I am new so please be gentle.

:green_heart: :seedling:

68 Likes

In safe hands again, just another thing to love about this place.

13 Likes

Thank you @G-paS
I know you will do great !
Definitely an excellent choice having you take over for awhile.

If you need any help don’t hesitate to let me know.

12 Likes

Thank you for helping!
Its great to know that he has found someone to trust, and help him out!
Very much appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :v:

12 Likes

I can’t think of anyone with a better temperament to take this job on. Please speak your mind at any time and you do it the way you need to get it done. Don’t hesitate to ask for time, help, or anything. I know the co-op boxes are special to most everyone. Maybe we can fine tune things to make that a goal again. Hit me up with any questions or for my opinions on anything. peace

11 Likes

Just the person for the job. Thanks for helping out @G-paS!

9 Likes

So much love to you @G-paS for taking this on!

9 Likes

Wish Sebring our best and thanks for all you are doing. Got full faith that you can get things sorted and rolling again. You know I am here if you need me for anything :v:

13 Likes

You know I will for sure.

11 Likes

You’re awesome!

4 Likes

Thank You for you Kind words. I might be pm’ing you for advised.

3 Likes

Thank you @G-paS this veryOG of you :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::star_struck:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.