Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Here’s a lipsmacker bud. The second plant back there taking it’s sweet time it has some monster buds back there you can barely see it .@hollyho

4 Likes

Definitely some late flower nanners there. You can try ro mist with water, then remove them with tweezers.

4 Likes

But with it being so close to harvest does it really matter much? I may do that tonight at lights on. Thank you for responding!!

2 Likes

That sounds just awesome and great to hear about the smell. if you let some of those little sacks mature and you collect the pollen you will be guaranteed feminized seeds it is called rodilization or because the buds look like they are so far along just remove the sacs and let the buds finish

3 Likes

Awesome will do!

1 Like

Photos of the bubblegum runtz cross. Did a second topping on the bigger one. Just waiting for them to show their gender.

Pretty messy looking but they should fill out. Also gave a good LABS drench and some micro nutrients.

3 Likes

Strawberry gettin it!

This is the small part of day there is actually sunshine coming in

3 Likes

So live and learn I guess. I now see where I topped 1 node too high. (In all honesty I’ve seen this for a bit now) We’ll see where this goes haha. I figure it shows what not to do for an even canopy.

I did top the top two colas again just to make sure that it’s interesting I guess. Their still not showing gender yet.

3 Likes

3 Likes

What do we have going on here? Can’t tell if this is getting ready to flower or what. Maybe someone can shed some light. @Maddawg

Also still in veg.

3 Likes

Also what should I test next from Copa?

Also some signup spots still exist.

1 Like

How are you lighting the Greenhouse?

Do your lights turn on in the morning before the sun rises?

Lazer Dog

Do your lights turn on when it starts to get dark?
OG Sunset Barrel

Or are you using a combo

Lights on before sunrise and on before sun goes down?

Lazer Dog OG Sunset Barrel

3 Likes

Lights come on before sun up and off after sun down. Dark from 8pm to 6am.

1 Like

this Auto is absolutely killing it!

Strawberry nuggets/forum stomper x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries by.
Temperatures have been really cold. Down in the 30s F last few days.

2 Likes

By the way @hollyho if your still around this stuff is absolute fire!!
I’ve never smoked weed that 100% tasted like blueberry pie. The smell is super funky stinky. The high is amazing and its not even cured yet. The buds are super dense and purpley.
Ewok/cdlc X lipsmacker

8 Likes

2 Likes

Finally starting to flower.

3 Likes

Unfortunately all 3 bubblegum runtz ended up being male. Luckily I still have these beauties!!

2 Likes

I’m really excited about this auto.

4 Likes

3 Likes