Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Here you go bud.

6 Likes

Lol, I might be spending too much time on here.

9 Likes

If it was @Jinglepot, thank you very much my friend, I’ll tag you when I drop some.:peace_symbol: Thanks @DougDawson .

5 Likes

Oh it certainly was @Jinglepot bud, that link I gave you was the post you signed up for them on, lol.

6 Likes

@Jinglepot thank you for the Sour Diesels!!!

2 Likes
6 Likes

Haha yup! I musta been stoned, I usually put my name on em :sweat_smile: glad you got em!

10 Likes

@Jinglepot I got mail today.
Thank you!

4 Likes

I got my bean pucks today @Bobgrows
Appreciate it. Again.

3 Likes

I smoke just enough to forget stuff like that. I sign up for fun. I don’t win very often. Someone is always making something eh Doug, your the BOG seeds master. I have a couple things up my sleeves for this season. If things go well, I’ll have a couple for everyone to try.:crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks my friend, I am putting a couple autos out this season, I’ll try these on for size.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

They’re here! Thanks again @Oldjoints :sunglasses:

sa.PNG

7 Likes

I wonder of those seedpucks can be crafted in the shape of a strawberry holding 11 seeds???
@Bobgrows if this is something your hubby can do I might be into buying 100 or more … to start with.

4 Likes

A major thanks to my friend @chronix!!
Appreciate it brother!!

12 Likes

2 months or so later. :laughing:
I was getting worried, an was going to pm you asking if they made it.
I am very happy to hear they made it!
Have fun with them my friend. :grinning:

6 Likes

@chronix they will surely be seeing dirt! Thanks again!
:v:

2 Likes

I don’t see why she couldn’t make a puck in the shape of a strawberry. 3D printers can do some amazing stuff. Especially if someone knows how to design their own files. :wink:
Those pucks would be awsome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Depends on what program you run… some are a bit limited… and it takes a while- like hours- to design even something simple if it’s not a preset option…

3 Likes

definitely can be done with a little work., I made this in 10 minutes, it’s all wonky and off-center but could be done.

17 Likes

Nice! What program? I only ever worked with Tinkercad… but that’s because I was working with middle-schoolers…

2 Likes