Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

All of these are good suggestions, but correct me if I’m wrong, I think @Andrane really wants this specific product. Probably also to help others aswell.
But for what it’s worth. Vitamin C powder will hold the pH down in water much better than lemon juice or white vinegar. Second best is Apple Cider Vinegar. I’ve noticed much less drift after 24hrs with those two.
Plus side is VC powder is light. So shipping shouldn’t be to high. I got mine from Amazon.

2 Likes

The reason I want the product is because at this moment I know that 12 drops of the ph down gets my 2 L of tap water to 6.3. And because I don’t have a great ph pen and very little calibrating packs or solution the ph pen goes outa wack quickly. This just helps me rely less on the ph pen or needing to calibrate it every couple months or so maybe less…but yea I can try using those alternatives in the mean time. :+1::+1:

8 Likes

I figured there was a reason. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks @Andrane !

:metal:

1 Like

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Congratulations :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

It’s your lucky day @Tuned ! Shoot me a DM to Claim the 5 pack of Fat Bastard Fems! :sunglasses::+1:

13 Likes

Congrats @Tuned !!

2 Likes

Oh man! I was really hoping to snag a pack of these!!!
Thank you @Andrane

4 Likes

This is good info to know, thank you.

4 Likes

Congrats @Tuned on the win, Would love to snag a pack of that myself, sounds so awsome, and I bet it is

2 Likes

Nice win, @Tuned! Congratulations!! :heart_eyes:

Thank you, @Andrane, for all the fun and the prizes! allhail

2 Likes

how much vitamin C powder/ gallon? to bring thr PH down hown many whole points? say from…7 to 6

3 Likes

I use 1/2 tsp to get 4 gallons from 7.6 to 6.6 pH here. So, 1/8 tsp per gallon is a good place to start. A little goes a long ways! :smiley::+1:

7 Likes

I’m just learning myself.
^ @blowdout2269 has a good answer to your vitamin C powder question.

2 Likes

:canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada:

Welcome Back to Andranes crazy seed Give Away!

This weeks give away theme is about Favorite Strains, smell and flavour profile . Throw down a picture of your favorite strain or tell us about why you like the smell or flavors of the particular strain.

Today I will be giving away a pack of 5 Feminized Fat Bastard Beans. Originally coming from Blimburn, then I F2 Feminized selected phenos!

Here is a sneak peak at what might be:

The give away will last for 24 hours and as normal the winner will be chosen at random from the wiki list added.

This Give away is for residents of Canada and USA.
A big thanks to @CanuckistanPete for sending a page of American Stamps so that I can provide some beans to our niebours to the south. A Thank You Package is on the way!

If anyone else wants to send some stamps or provide a donation to help the cause, please DM me or send donations through PayPal at growbuddyonline@gmail.com.

As always, good luck everyone and wishing the best for your growing adventure.

1. @Jimdoors
  2. @RadioWaves
  3. @PioneerValleyOG :us:
  4. @Big_Yeloe
  5. @Mr.Christmas
  6. @Kgrim
  7. @duo :canada:
  8. @A-Loc
  9. @DonGnosis :canada:
  10. @Kronnkk
  11. @Jameslax
  12. @donuchee
  13. @THCeed
  14. @Ghgrower :us:
  15. @Mrgreenthumb
  16. @carbon
  17. @Ris
  18. @blowdout2269 :us:
  19. @420noob :us:
  20. @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands:
  21. @CanuckistanPete :canada:
  22. @illicitmango :us:
  23. @BuckeyeBeanz :us:
  24. @Kasper0909

Closed
Please add more numbers as needed. :sunglasses::+1:

:canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada::us_outlying_islands::canada:

23 Likes

Thanks for the chance man :call_me_hand: certainly looks like a chunker

2 Likes

What’s your favorite strain and what is the smell and flavour like?

2 Likes

I like skunk #1, It often expresses itself with earthy flavors and sweet citrus accents, great taste a smell, and thank you @Andrane for this opportunity

3 Likes

My favorite? Oh gosh. I’d have to say the Shaman rocked my boat. Besides her gorgeous appeal,

She has a sweet and spicy smell. It matches the taste, but there is a distinct sour back channel to her when smoking.
Not all of these Dutch Passion beauties throw the purple. There is also a more green phenome is actually a bit stronger, and can have a more stringent, almost sour-pine back-bite. She did well in the Alpha patch, and resisted spider mites noticeably.
Note, her scent came on very strong in the 8th week of flower. Couldn’t touch her without walking around and sniffing my hands… almost pine-garlicy…

15 Likes

That is one beautiful purple bud!

2 Likes

Triangle Mints

Nice earthy, gas, kush aroma. Nostalgic for me because it’s what I was smoking on 15ish years ago. The smell and flavor just hit right and keeps the flavor throughout the entire joint without fading away. This flower has some nice dense buds too that trim up beautifully.

9 Likes