Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Whoa, rad!!! This is my first collectors card, and it is suhweet :star_struck:
Thank you @Andrane, PM with deets incoming

15 Likes

Congratulations bud. Nice win indeed. :+1:
Thank you for the opportunity @Andrane!
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Awesome giveaway @Andrane !! Those are some beautiful buds! Hope I’ll get a chance at some. Mmmm beans!

What a beautiful card! As usual, great work @CADMAN !

OG is the best community, anywhere!
:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Congrats on the win @herojuana.tom ! Thanks so much @Andrane for the chance at these.

4 Likes

Cangrats @herojuana.tom, nice win, should be some :fire:

4 Likes

Thanks for the accolades @blowdout2269, @FirstCavApache64 and @Mrgreenthumb! Kushes are my absolute favorites, I can’t wait to see what emerges from these fine seeds. :v:

7 Likes

Congratulations :tada: @herojuana.tom for the win! :partying_face::+1::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @Andrane for that chance at your nice giveaway. :clap::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Congrats Dude @herojuana.tom … always nice to win. Of course, we all secretly hate you for it…
MUWAHAHAHAHA. jk brudda. All in good fun.

@Andrane thanks for keeping the site fun… thinking about gifting away a bunch of genetics myself here soon…

9 Likes

Carty speaks for the trees LOL
Nice win @herojuana.tom

8 Likes

FvWkrT8WYAUCSUE

:joy::joy::joy:
:v:

6 Likes

Got my collector card and seeds in the mail today. Thanks again for sending them out.

16 Likes

Lmao… y’all r nutz… must be why I fit in here so well… HA
Night

6 Likes

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Friday has finally arrived and in celebration here comes a 5 pack of Fat Bastard Feminized Seeds!

Here is a sneak peak at what the Fat Bastard might make for you!

If you just can’t wait to get your hands on some of the Fat Bastard Beans, check out @JohnnyPotseed hall of genetics to pick up some Fat Bastard Feminized Seeds right now!

The give away will last for 24 hours and as normal the winner will be chosen at random from the wiki list added.

This Give away is for residents of Canada and USA.
As always, good luck everyone and wishing the best for your growing adventure.

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Add your user name to the list to enter the give away!

1. @420noob
  2. @ix3u
  3. @Smooth
  4. @OhNo555 :us:
  5. @Foreigner :canada:
  6. @Jimdoors
  7. @patsnumone
  8. @A-Loc
  9. @blowdout2269
  10. @RadioWaves
  11. @Ghgrower :us:
  12. @killabud
  13. @THCeed
  14. @Kasper0909
  15. @Kgrim
  16. @DonGnosis
  17. @LedZeppelin
  18. @illicitmango
  19. @donuchee
  20. @Emeraldgreen
  21. @BuckeyeBeanz
  22. @Cannaology
  23. @RatsboggleBiological :us:
  24. @Natea
  25. @Motaman
  26. @STIGGY
  27. @503BudMan

Closed

Please add more numbers as needed.

Feel free to follow this thread so you don’t miss out in the future!

26 Likes

Thanks for chance!

3 Likes

Thanks @Andrane for putting up a GR8 giveaway for us all to get a shot at a 5 pack of Fat Bastard Feminized seeds! :partying_face: :+1: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all, but GO #4! :wink::clap::tada::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Dam @Foreigner why did you jump my 5 spot :flushed:you think it’s going to bring you luck :four_leaf_clover: now? :laughing::laughing::laughing::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::peace_symbol:

Man you got that one with the quickness! :face_with_raised_eyebrow::slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway bud. Gonna get my hands on some of these one way or another. :wink:

2 Likes

GET IN THEEEERE!

Cheers Andrane, always a pleasure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @Kgrim ! It’s your lucky day!

Hope you enjoy the Fat Bastard!

Shoot me a DM to Claim your beans!

Hope to see everyone in the next one!

20 Likes

Congrats @Kgrim, very nice win, should find some :fire: in there

4 Likes