Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Hell yeah @Kgrim, nice win bud. Congrats! :smiley:

5 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::champagne::tada: @Kgrim on the win :trophy:! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @Andrane for that GR8 giveaway! :facepunch::clap::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Extremely excited to receive a first collector card and Coral Kush seeds in the mail today, thank you @Andrane!

17 Likes

Nice. Real nice.

2 Likes

Haha. Just noticed I spelt enjoy…ejoy! Haha I think I might be a little dyslexic or something!

Glad they made it safe and sound!

1 Like

Lol, and I just thought you had a stuffy nose :joy::v:

2 Likes

Congratulations @503BudMan because @Kgrim did not answer my DM! It’s your lucky day!

Hope you enjoy the Fat Bastard!

Shoot me a DM to Claim your beans!

Hope to see everyone in the next one!

P.S For this time only if @Kgrim contacts me they will still receive their prize. I will be adding a rule that you have to respond to the give away win within a timely matter to be eligible for the prize.

14 Likes

That’s weird. :thinking: Hope he’s ok.

Very kind of you also @Andrane ! :wink:

2 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::balloon::tada: @503BudMan on the win! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Andrane for the chance to participate in your giveaway! :+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks for the win @Andrane. that fat bastard sound like fun to grow. pm incoming. much love. :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Me too. Would be awful if something was wrong.

1 Like

I’m good, just been busy as hell with work and the cars. By the time I’m done in the garage, I’m out like a light.

8 Likes

@Kgrim
Scroll up homie

3 Likes

Already sent the PM, thank for the heads up

3 Likes

Appreciate it @Andrane
Things got a bit crazy around here, and I didn’t sign in for a few days, thanks for still sending me the win.

5 Likes

Thanks for another sweet chance @Andrane :call_me_hand::v:

Congrats to you winners :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congrats @Kgrim and @503BudMan nice win.
And how about @Andrane, one cool dude. Lucky to have him here at OG.

7 Likes

Not a problem. Hope you like the beans. Should be Fat and Fruity!

5 Likes

:trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident:

Welcome back to Andranes Crazy Seed Give Away!

Doing a Coral Kush Give Away today.

Not only will this give away come with a pack of 5 Feminized Coral Kush F2 beans but it will come with a limited edition collector card designed by the one and only @CADMAN!
Adobe_Express_20230526_1658080_1

Thanks a Ton @CADMAN! The Cards look wonderful!

Here is a sneak peak at what the Coral Kush might make for you!

91fc8835ecda430c7288d1b2a86272adea58c625_2_375x500.jpeg 839480cebe4f0391ce4071de553ee0f173359635_2_375x500.jpeg

The give away will last for 24 hours and as normal the winner will be chosen at random from the wiki list added.

This Give away is for residents of Canada and USA.
As always, good luck everyone and wishing the best for your growing adventure.

:trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident:

Add your user name to the list to enter the give away!

1. @Jimdoors
  2. @Cannaology
  3. @Smooth
  4. @illicitmango
  5. @Pawsfodocaws
  6. @STIGGY
  7. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  8. @CanuckistanPete
  9. @RadioWaves
  10. @LedZeppelin
  11. @Tuned :canada:
  12. @Kasper0909
  13. @donuchee :us:
  14. @SensiBowl
  15. @503BudMan
  16. @freed111 :canada:
  17. @InTheWoods
  18. @ix3u
  19. @OhNo555 :us:
  20. @Natea
  21. @middleman :us:
  22. @Ghgrower :us:
  23. @killabud
  24. @420noob
  25. @blowdout2269
  26. @Kgrim
  27. @A-Loc
  28. @THCeed
  29. @Carty :us:
  30. @Draig
  31. @RatsboggleBiological
  32. @Rhino_buddy
  33. @Loggershands
  34. @ShiskaberrySavior
  35. @BuckeyeBeanz
  36. @Smoklahoma :us:
  37. @Emeraldgreen

CLOSED

Please add more numbers as needed.

Feel free to follow this thread so you don’t miss out in the future!

Also don’t forget to check out @JohnnyPotseed hall of genetics for an opportunity to pick up some Fat Bastard Fem seeds, Coral Kush Seeds and collector cards! They are very limited and this is the last set of beans for long time. So don’t miss out!

https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/2521?u=andrane

29 Likes

Thanks for another chance at this! :pray:

4 Likes