Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Thanks for taking part buddy, good luck!

6 Likes

Thanks @Andrane
I would love to try Coral Kush :fire:
And thank you to @CADMAN

4 Likes

Oh nice! I believe these are sold out. Fingers crossed

4 Likes

That’s a lot of Kush goodness, thanks for this one! :v:

4 Likes

Sorry I posted the wrong link. They are currently not sold out. Here is the new link.

https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/2518?u=andrane

Hope this helps Johnny out!

8 Likes

Thanks for the chance for these!

3 Likes

Thanks @Andrane
Really cool collector card too. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Thnx for the shout-out @Andrane , yeah folks, this is a very limited number of beans left.

11 Likes

Thanks @Andrane for a shot at that pack of 5 Feminized Coral Kush F2 beans, really appreciate the opportunity! :partying_face::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:.

Thanks @CADMAN for including that limited edition collector card as well! :facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

A drawing with a one two punch :boxing_glove: WAHOO :partying_face::v:

4 Likes

Gotta get my hands on more collector cards! Lol.
@CADMAN, you do excellent work bro.
Thanks Andrane! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

He really does awesome work huh? Thanks for this cool chance at some unreal genetics man… @Andrane and wanted to be sure @Draig knows… hehe

4 Likes

I didn’t get a card. I’m not sure why I miss out. Am I supposed to make my own. Is there a link? For some reason I didn’t get a card not really upset. I do like to get stuff like that. @Andrane I was very happy to get some of your creations. I didn’t want to be greedy. I wanted to make sure that everybody had a chance to get some. But I got me some fat bastard and CK.

2 Likes

@Hemp The only explanation that I can offer is the cards did not exist when you got your seeds and were designed and made after the fact. I’m sorry you feel like you have miss out. Between the Coral Kush and the Fat Bastard you got some great genetics in my opinion. Shoot me a dm and we can work something out if you wish. Hopefully no hard feelings.

5 Likes

No, I’m not worried about it. I get jealous about that stuff… lol
I like little things that is why it’s important to me. I got some seed packs from someone here. It did not have their name on it. It wasn’t a big deal. But I really wanted their package. That’s all. I wear black socks. The same brand and the same size. All black lol

2 Likes

I don’t get upset about that kind of stuff I get upset with my grow goes bad. I usually pull myself out of it and start apologize and everybody. Being bipolar sucks.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your issues with being bipolar. Sounds like a hard thing to live with. @Hemp

5 Likes

We are good. I was happy to get those. As soon as I seen them posted, I was on his page. JP he will save me one. No, the reason I said that. About bipolar is not sure if things are said correctly. We are good. I was thinking about hitting him up in the morning. I love seeing you here helping the community @Andrane
I have more than I will ever know what to do with.

2 Likes

What ever floats the boat! If all else fails my DMs are just a click away. Lol :slightly_smiling_face: @Hemp

3 Likes

I’ll do that. It’s about bedtime. Not!
Sweet looking plants.
One Love

2 Likes

Thanks brother @Carty ! Yes he does Damn fine work! and his prices are unbeatable! Nice giveaway @Andrane !!

1 Like