Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

No problems, was my mistake in not reading proper :facepunch:
It was just looking too good :wink:

1 Like

Every chance I could, I dropped my name in. That card is awesome too, but those coral kush buds look killer.

You’d best believe I’ve got my eyes open. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Congratulations @503BudMan ! It’s your lucky day!

Shoot me a DM to Claim your beans!

Hope to see everyone in the next one!

24 Likes

Congrats! @503BudMan

Thank you for the opportunity! @Andrane :green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Niceee Win Congratulations :confetti_ball: :tada:
@503BudMan

3 Likes

Congratulations @503BudMan AWESOME WIN

3 Likes

Congrats on the win and thanks for chance @andrane

2 Likes

Congrats @503BudMan :boom: :sunglasses:

Thanks @Andrane! Hope you have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Congrats on the win @503BudMan and thanks @Andrane for the chance.

3 Likes

Great win @503BudMan
And thanks @Andrane for this awesome, amazing give away

3 Likes

@503BudMan congrats my man, @Andrane you are awesome…

4 Likes

Congratulations @503BudMan. Wtg. :+1:

Thank you Andrane! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congrats, looks like some :fire:

3 Likes

Thx @Andrane for the Blurple Kush love and thx everyone for the congrats. Much love to the OGverse.:+1:t5::+1:t5:

7 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::balloon::tada::confetti_ball: @503BudMan on the win :trophy: ! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @Andrane for the giveaway with a spectacular prize! :facepunch::+1::star_struck::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hey OGers. If you haven’t checked out @Pigeonman Jew Gold strain preservation run and fund raiser. You are missing out! Check out the awesome package of not only the strain but a cool jew gold seed puck and a very cool collectors card from @CADMAN! The work and effort put into this fund raiser is crazy! Go help support this amazing community and take a chance at getting your own Jew Gold!

13 Likes

Andrane just keeps blessing people with his giveaway love… Congrats to our winners…

11 Likes

@andrane so this fat bastard was vigorous at. Then spider mites now I’m not sure. She looks like she want more N but don’t want to fry her. I added worm castings as top layer to help with N. She is stretching and growing like crazy and still not even showing preflower. I hope once stretch ever stops should green back up.idk any ideas?

4 Likes

Just going to add my reply here too.

@420noob Fat Bastard is seeming to be a crazy nitrogen hungry plant. Everyone who has grown it so far seems to have a nitrogen issue and being honest it isn’t genetics that i specifically have worked on. The genetics were from blimburn. I didn’t do much besides a small pheno hunt and a f2 reproduction seed run. I found the stretch on the plants I grew to be pretty stretchy. More then normal anyway… even for a sativa dominant plant.

3 Likes

Thanks man just wanted to make sure I didn’t over fertilizer it which I’ve been known to do from time to time.lol

3 Likes