Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Don’t forget to also pick up from @JohnnyPotseed

23 Likes

There won’t be anymore Frankenstein until around Christmas +/- a few days either way.

21 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
Ahh no more Frankenstein! Lol :wink:
20231105_114031

7 Likes

those collector cards are sick as fuck !!! make the legendary strains holographic lol

4 Likes

I’ll be making an updated version of the Coral Kush soon. When that happens. I’ll probably be doing an new Collector card as well. :wink:

8 Likes

keep up the good work brother im excited!

2 Likes

Thank you @Andrane!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity man! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you Andrane, Johnny Potseed and Cadman. I think my set is in the mail, literally.

1 Like

Thanks for the chance👍

1 Like

sorry, but it’s all i can think of everytime i see frankenstein mentioned.

are you responsible for this portion of the movie @JohnnyPotseed ?

11 Likes

I think about that scene in Grandma’s Boy too!
:rofl:

3 Likes

glad to know i’m not the only one.

3 Likes

@Til_Valhalla & @blowdout2269
I only know of one Frankenstein. lol honorable mentions are always appreciated. I had already sent Frankenstein West by the time that movie came out, and can only assume she made an impression on the west coast… lol Same as she did on the east coast!
Grandam’s Boy came out in 2006, I sent clones and seeds to several friends on the west coast in 2004. They had plenty of time to grow her and sell legally there.

19 Likes

Thanks @Andrane for a chance at the pack of 5 Feminized Coral Kush F2 beans 🫘, and a special Thanks to you 🫵 at @CADMAN for the RAD limited edition collector card! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::clap::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :star_struck::partying_face::wink::+1::facepunch::turkey::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Congratulation @LedZeppelin ! It’s your lucky day!

Shoot me a DM to Claim your beans!

Hope to see everyone in the next one!

38 Likes

Nice. Win @LedZeppelin, congrats

4 Likes

Congratulations @LedZeppelin :green_heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations @LedZeppelin

3 Likes

Nice
Congrats @LedZeppelin :+1:

3 Likes