Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

I have to say I did mine totally organic and I had nothing to add extra , and she has such a natural sweet taste just makes you want to spark another can’t say enuff about this plant truly one to try !

4 Likes

Honestly I prefer organic, even my nutrients are just worm casting tea, grass n weeds tea. Every time I’ve used reg nutrients even with flush they are harsher.

4 Likes

I agree I only use kayle and spinach , banana and vegetable water ,pasta water boiled onions and a couple secret ingredients ! Hahahah

2 Likes

that coral kush sounds like it’s some nice gear. Always enjoy reading/seeing everybody’s grow n smoke reports. Beautiful stuff!

2 Likes

coral kush

22 Likes

Damn that looks great

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see how this turns out for you…

1 Like

Find her a nice place under the light she looks out standing when the lights are on her !

3 Likes

Coral Kush courtesy of @Andrane.
Thanks again. Girls growing well. Loving the fat leaves.

28 Likes

Keep us updated. :grin:

2 Likes

How many weeks did she go in flower? Your review was convincing enough to get these out this year. Thank you!

1 Like

I definitely will @Andrane. Thanks again for your generosity. OGTW!:v:

1 Like

I will look it up but pretty sure she held on right up to 10 weeks !

3 Likes

Thanks man! :v:

1 Like

Coral kush day 13 flower

thanks @andrane

25 Likes

Nice uniformity, tight nodal spacing, and THICCCCK

@Andrane good work

1 Like

Is that water proofing plastic ? Is it is that a truly fantastic idea ! Must get real nice rooting ?

1 Like

Here’s the Coral Kush April 3rd…
My friend is growing it, need to go see him at the dispensary he works at and get an update…hopefully should be in flower now, this is one pic, I’ll post more soon. Can’t wait to move into a new spot with all the great genetics I have from the AMAZING peeps here at OG thanks @Andrane YOU ROCK

16 Likes

An MT seed puck and some Damp Towels… thats a perfect Thanks @percyryan66

Gotta say, thats the first time I’ve seen that done; Silently and without Words lol

Cheers Bro

2 Likes

Right on, that’s my homeboy did that, I was trippin out too

Thanks for checking it out @MissinBissin i appreciate your feedback

2 Likes