Any artists around?

I’m cleaning out a closet and I came across some water colors and a bunch of other art supplies. Most of the stuff is new and I’d hate to throw it away. If anybody could use it let me know and it is yours.

Thereare other things not pictured

20 Likes

Very generous of you, @NICO! allhail

Do I recall @Lady.Zandra63 saying she was starting to paint with watercolors again? It was definitely someone…

8 Likes

Would LOVE it!! VERY nice of you to offer it up!
PM me details please hun!! Thanks bunches!

6 Likes

Yep-- it was me! Thanks for the head up hun! :green_heart: :wink:

4 Likes

Can’t believe I go that right! You’re welcome, of course.

2 Likes

Its yours. If you want to DM your mailing address I will get it out asap.

6 Likes

I can at least pay your postage!? :green_heart:

4 Likes

Love this, very cool of you @NICO much respect :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Um… I’m an artist… lol

Working on Taco the kitty tonight for my buddy Argo who is preserving my Gabagoo and Beast Mode for me … so I had to bribe him, so what… lol

Left eye hasn’t been done yet, right one used to look all bugged out too… ha

6 Likes

Folks don’t forget to check out my man @NICO 's grow room.
Stop in and give him a like if you have the time.

5 Likes

The BB Diesel that has been toppped is gonna be a real beast when done… just wait… good luck

2 Likes

Nice work giving away the free stuff @NICO
Way to go!

2 Likes

It has been smelling dank since it popped. I didn’t realize it was it smelling until I topped it and got a good whiff.

1 Like

I haven’t painted in years. I found out that I did my best work when my life was falling apart, and it sucked. My wife has a piece from them that she won’t let me finish. She says if I get to do anything else to it, it’s signing the back and that’s all

5 Likes

Nice work, and, love your wife’s style… Changing it would be like changing the past. Leaving it as is constantly reminds you that your inner strength is more powerful then anything life throws at ya bro. wear that badge with honor…

Sign that thing… send it to me. hahaha.

You should get back at it man…

4 Likes

So, I was working on Taco the kitty for my bro Argo… Had the drawing almost done and smoked some of these roaches… well, I woke up this morning wondering where the freaken raccoon drawing come from… oh NO… I destroyed it beyond repair… note to self, no drawing after 2am… LOL.

So I had to spend the day today redoing it for him so I could get it off in the mail with a few others on Monday…

Taco the Kitty

4 Likes

Probably the worst thing, is that I know what’s under that painting. She loves it, and it is a nice painting, now. But it was originally titled “Defeated” and i still see the broken man under the paint.

Ah the curse of a creator, “i know how you started.”

2 Likes

I received a week early Birthday gift from @Ix3u

And more

7 Likes

I’m not much of an artist, my brother is pretty great at any medium w/a bit of practice. The different uses and mixing of mediums to make do w/limited supplies that is not dyi. I’ll just show a few pics of his work, then I dont got to try and talk him up.

I will find some more if anyone is interested, I always love seeing the work of any artist that can catch my eye. Happy Memorial day weekrnd. Be safe and don’t drink and drive, it isn’t worth it!

12 Likes

Love the 1st Wille Nelson one but all his art is great… I’d love to work on a large canvas like that… I’ve done one that big, no photos though… was a southwest Navajo scene and now hangs in my pain Dr’s office…

Is that last one water colors… been slowly peeking into that, takes some practice and watching a lot of videos…

My Aunt has a gallery in Las Vegas and sells mostly water colors…

4 Likes