Are you going to be in the OverGrow movie?

Hello OG’s,

Thank you for taking a moment of your personal time to stop by and see if you are in the OverGrow movie trailers. If you find that you are and do not want to be, please inform me and I will edit the trailer. The video’s you see here are being made of your pictures with credit to you in the form of your OverGrow avatar, all pictures used in the trailers will be used in the movie. As the trailers come out you will see different area’s of OverGrow covered with as many as three trailers per section.

All videos made by me and posted here are hosted by utube. Everything I am doing is volunteer based, I hope to sell the final movie and trailers as a NFT and make enough money to quietly retire, buy back the family farm and grow fields of green. I want to support OverGrow with enough funds so that there is no need for advertisement for the rest of my days. When the movie sells… all OG’s in the final movie will share in the profit.

Everything I do for OverGrow comes from these words of Wisdom… “OverGrow the world with Love”, BOG.

55 Likes

Dude, that is awesome, life is complete.

10 Likes

Just blown away, hard to make me speechless but you managed. Great job bud. Looking forward to seeing more :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Awesome !!! I couldn’t watch in the other thread , but can now. Thank you for that.

4 Likes

Really just Outstanding Ovation !!!

4 Likes

The critic? Man you’re bringing up some old memories. I love that cartoon.

6 Likes

Hell yea bro. @Heliosphear that touch my heart. I don’t smile at much. This makes me happy.

5 Likes

So incredible @Heliosphear! I demand a speaking role in this movie, where do I audition? My voice sounds like gravel down a metal slide and my face looks like an old boot…You know , movie star material.

12 Likes

Great job man. :raised_hands:

4 Likes

wait i seen a octo or squiddy lol coool

3 Likes

Haha fantastic :clap: love it. Watched them all awesome job…

3 Likes

I never watch videos but I watched those. Got to get me in there. Every movie needs a rodent. :slight_smile:

:peace:

3 Likes

@Heliosphear that’s some fine editing skills you got there. I how ever have to kindly ask to be left out of any of the content you are creating. I’m not in any of the stuff so far but thought I would save you some editing time in case you come across any of my posts and were considering them. Best of luck on your projects though :+1:

5 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve seen you flying around. I actually thought that was pretty special I think we need to give something back to him. @Heliosphear . Some people think of gifts is a great big object. Or something that you spend a bunch of money on. The best ones are what you just did. I know @MoBilly, that made him so happy. And I’m sure there’s so many others. @Heliosphear if you trust me I have a gift for you. It’s not just from me. I think it’s from all of us. PM me I want to send you something.

4 Likes

@Astrodude Thank you for your kind words, see you in the movie.

@DougDawson We’re Gonna have some good times showing the world how incredible it is to be OG.

@Greenhighlander very pleased it’s working for you now, releasing a new trailer tonight, Thank you for your kindness.

Criminalminds the movie is not even made, the trailers are property of OG’s with their pictures and credit to them is in the picture. As I tried to tell you in private… on the old OG I went out of my way to put OG’s names in the incredible bud shots they provided to share on OverGrow. At that time “shooter” was having pictures stolen from OverGrow and used without consent as advertising for seeds. OverGrow ownership clause legally gives it the ability to take legal against those who seek to steal from OverGrow and all the OG’s.

I have no doubt that many people will troll this thread, we shall see.

@keene Thank you, see you in the OverGrow movie. Please post your picture here so that I can select a category to put it in.

@lefthandseeds Thank you for your kind words, the critic was a character request for Qtip. I would like to do a character and mode of transportation for you to be used in the movie sections OG traffic jam and the OG jam sesh. Thru-out the movie I will be using my sketches to tell stories and talk about how OG’s live, grow and communicate with each other on a daily bases.

@Hemp Thank you, I am truly touched by your OGness. Welcome to the OverGrow movie, please post a picture here that you would like to see in the movie so I can select a category.

@Qtip Thank you, the narrator position is already filled, but if you could please provide a audio file for your character saying up up and away… to OverGrow. I would more than happy to add it to the movie. I will be making this request for other characters as well to say different things for the movie.

@MBVapester Thank you, could you please provide a picture here so that I can categorize it for the movie.

@JaxxMunster yes you do, that is the leader of the octo-possie Papalag who just so happens to be changing characters right now to a mr and Mrs woodpecker driving a OG minibus full of characters no one has seen yet. I love your avatar, i would like to do an octopus character for you, I will need a mode of transportation favor car, plane, bicycle… what ever you like.

@CADMAN Thank you, please post a picture here you would like to see in the movie.

@LabRat Thank you for watching, I agree. Please choose a form of transportation for your labrat character.

@Heritagefarms understood, Thank you.

@anon98660487 your already in the movie, services not required. :sweat_smile:

New trailer release tonight… seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself.

10 Likes

Very cool man, I check out your drawings when you post them around. Your very talented my man :v:

4 Likes

Thanks for including me ,)
Photos of Kosher Daddy Strian I made and the Cannabis Collectors Cards for the strain :wink:

7 Likes

@Kushking902 Thank you, I’m going to be doing many characters… please select a character and mode of transportation, before you enter the story line your character will be posted here for your approval.

@CADMAN Thank you. Part of this project is to shine a spotlight on the seeds available from incredible OG’s that make outstanding genetics. Thank you for everything that you do for OverGrow.

6 Likes

Fantabuelush :star_struck:

7 Likes