Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

Clone from topping BH×PTG seedling

SC#4 cuts waiting on roots.

Reveg is going great, just watching for rot/mold

Royal Chem P1

Strawberry Cough #overgrow420

BBD

Bodega Bubblegum × Tx Bttr

BH×PTG

Casey Jones xi

Violetta f2’s

OGCHEM×SPG/AO

@shag @LouDog420

7 Likes

I almost forgot to mention I dropped 3 RGSC that I got from @MissinBissin, thank you very much!

5 Likes

Beautiful things going on @NICO and I’m stoked that you have Beans swimming

Cheers Bro

4 Likes

Got to be TL3 today so I thought it would be a good time to give away a couple packs of seeds

I’ve got a pack of OGC×SPG/AO from @loudog420 and a pack of the RC×TxBttr to the 1st 2 people who are interested. Dibbs will work.

If you want info on the OGC×SPG/AO beans4st.jude is the thread to look for it.

Happy Growing

RC×TX BTTR

4 Likes

RC/TX BTTR F2

Bodega Bubblegum/TX BTTR

Blueberry Diesel

4 Likes

BlueberryDiesel(bag seed)

Casey Jones xi

BH/PTG

Violetta f2

OGC/SPGAO

Top from BH/PTG
Uploading: 16848583251023984174748533667779.jpg…

Top from BBD(bag

seed)

6 Likes

Congrats on your TL3 @NICO

If nobodys dibbsed yet I’ll dibs! If someone has…c’est la vie!

2 Likes

Did someone say the Mighty Casey Jones was up… looks like your up to great things bro… pulling up a chair… okay, recliner, would you believe bean bag… lol

3 Likes

Congratulations on the TL3 achievement! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:
I’ll throw in a dibs if they’ve not been claimed.

2 Likes

Pm your safe address and I will mail them today

1 Like

Can’t believe I missed that! Anything from @LouDog420 id absolutely love! Been wanting his OG Chem bubb and his CJ for a while now. If there still a dibs left I’d love some!

2 Likes

I may have neglected to tell ya about the island @NICO
Check it out and see if it is something that may interest you.
We would love to have ya as part of the island family.

4 Likes

Dibs if that is still available. :joy::peace_symbol:

If I missed it thanks for the opportunity!:slightly_frowning_face::sunglasses:

How did you forget! Sheesh @shag :grimacing: you are slackin brother!

3 Likes

I know it. :pensive:
It just hit me.
I was like…I have been to his place, but I don’t remember him coming to mine/ours??
So I figured better late than never.
@NICO stop in for a BBQ you might find a home away from home. :slightly_smiling_face:

In my defence, it is pretty easy to crash land on the island if you have the street cred.
My man Nico certainly does.
He is the first one to show pics of the Bubblehead x Pine Tar Gush I made.
Nice work there Nico! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I broke the screen on my phone last night so i couldn’t respond until i pulled the laptop out. @blowdout2269 and @OhNo555 get me the safe address and I will get the seeds out asap. @TopShelfTrees1 I believe I have CJ/GG4, if so I can send you half, Loudog is quite generous w/his packs.

4 Likes

@shag for sure I will check it out, I’d love to be a part of what you’ve got going on over there. thank you for the invite.

3 Likes

Damn I can’t post pics until i get the phone fixed

3 Likes

Tbh that sounds killer! Love me some gg4 and Casey is an all time fave…. And from loudog yes please! And I always liked calling him Loud OG lol cuz his stuff is always nice and loud! It’s funny we don’t realize how much we rely on these little pocket computers until you break or lose one…. Then it’s like wtf do I do now :laughing:

2 Likes

yes, im finding that out now. I can hardly type any longer on a full size keyboard. i will check on the seeds real quick, give me just a few mins.

2 Likes