Any organized ACMPR sharing groups?

Just a shout out to the community whether there is any networking sites where legit patients can legally trade there ACMPR plant genetics or seeds to other card holders? There is a definite lack of gov’t support for personal medical growers in Canada when it comes to the legal lp regime or the government itself. the GOC listing of legal producers has a commodore64 search engine with outdated contacts etc!! It seems there is only 2 varieties of seeds in a 4 pack for the whole country???. Some patients have 200-500 plant allowances, 60 bucks a 4 pack at a time is just well…you know. Post any links or heresay for that matter (preferably Ontario and strictly Canada for trading), anyone feel free to comment on our fucking superfantastic legal system, anyone from the US,are you happy with your states access?

4 Likes

I set up a site some months ago but not sure if its ok to post the link here. I promoted it for a bit but haven’t lately.

4 Likes

Sure, go ahead and post it…

And welcome to OG, @AquaTerra!

5 Likes

Thanks! The site is https://www.gtrader.ca I tried to set it up as basic as I could. Because of age laws it does require registration which is also for the in site messaging system.

5 Likes

thnx @AquaTerra @LemonadeJoe I will check that out in the AM

3 Likes

Joined…lol.
20 chars

2 Likes

Did you ask @Sebring ?

2 Likes

Hey im on that trading site too, kinda forgot about it tbh

I like this thread as a platform. Simple and can keep an easy eye out for scammers.

Im on discord and reddit trade pages too but seems like lots of scammers out there.

I live in a small city so its sometimes tough to make cannabis friends as everyones work and home life is intermixed since so many people know eachother.
Its getting better but a lot of people still think poorly of cannabis users. Time and education will change that.

Cheers

5 Likes

Here in backwater, Australia, we don’t want anyone, ever, looking after their own medical needs. They’d rather prosecute than educate. Fight for the right, I’m in!

Commodore 64 :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: in all seriousness mine hooked to my TV

1 Like

On another note, anyone in Southern Ontario have any straight cbd or cbd:thc clones to trade?

I need a cdb strain for my wife who has MS.

I have two harlequin bx i started but the one was male so i tossed it yesterday.

I have a few too quality high thc clones to trade.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Not sure if you’re interested, but I have a single critical cbd mass fem. seed…you want her?

Not sure if you can zoom in, but if you see anything you like, lemme know.

4 Likes

Appreciate the offer. I have a few cbd beans in the fridge, just hoping to avoid germing more beans as a clone woukd be easier.
Although fems woukd eliminate any male issues.

Hmmm

2 Likes

That’s why I put up the small forums sections so people can post any scammers/scams. The software I’m using is a fork of Drupal which has a Group module that lets users set up their own groups but its not yet fully ported to Backdrop CMS and buggy so decided to leave it out for now.

2 Likes

A friend put me onto a fb group of all things where growers share around genetics. Might want to talk to some friends - There’s likely one in your province.

1 Like

Fuck fb. Ive had like 10 bans for mentioning clones or seeds yet I see grouos pooping up all the time and ppl posting seeds n clones.

My account is flagged i guess.
Also, seen too many scammers on fb.

Just my persona experience. Im sure others have had good luck on fb

2 Likes

Closed group by invite only. I was surprised but its still going 300+ now.

1 Like

Thanks @AquaTerra signed there, I better get some seeds put aside for trades.

3 Likes

I tested out the groups feature in Wordpress using the buddy press/bbpress modules but its kinda half ass and not very end user friendly. It would allow users to create their own groups with a separate forum for each group but there was no way to separate them into by province.

1 Like