Any Canadians want to make a trade?

AnyCanadiansthat want to trade? I have some photo period God’s Green Crack (GGC) & I have some snoops dream seeds. The snoops dream I haven’t grown yet. So idk if their autos or photos and they actually came from an Oz I ordered from diamondrewardsclub.com. so their pretty decent on genetics. However… Idk what that female went through. I’m just being honest to you guys! But the seeds look very healthy. Let me know.

4 Likes

Your link doesn’t work for some reason buddy.

2 Likes

Oh, my bad. I didn’t actually put a link in there. It’s actually invite only. They are reliable and great product. The price has went up recently. If you wanted to give me ur email I can invite you through my referral program.

4 Likes

I have so many seeds being the Canadian seed run distributor for OG, I dont really need to look else where lol, I have about 70 different strains atm waiting to start germinating. I was just curious what the snoop ones were made up of % wise indica and sativa.

If you are signing up for the seed runs PM me the address you want to use, and I will add it to my file :wink:

3 Likes

You are the Canadian seed run distributor, well sir, nice to meet you. Being here in Canada I am guessing we will be talking at some point down the road :grinning: So I figured I would say hi. Greetings from Ontario. I will go look at what is currently going on with seed runs.

3 Likes

Hi man, yes I distribute the co op seed runs for Canadian members. I saw a new thread was started a few days ago, can’t remember what it was lol. If any say closed don’t bother signing up.

3 Likes

Nice, after seeing your post earlier I found the 2021 MAC1 S1 seed run and signed up :slight_smile: I will keep an eye out for these, until today I have only found closed ones. I put a notification on that section so I don’t miss them going forward.

2 Likes

Cool, just send me the name and address you want to use for shipping sometime, and I will add you to my list.

2 Likes

Thanks man, PM sent

1 Like